Smart Energy Competition - Save Like A Pro
These are the terms for Smart Energy GB (SEGB)’s “Save Like A Pro” Prize Draw for EFL in England, Wales and Scotland to win a voucher to spend in your EFL club’s shop.
Entrants are eligible to win one of the following:
- 1 x winner will be selected for the maximum prize package of a £100 gift voucher to spend in the fan's EFL Club shop
- 4 x winners will be selected for the secondary Prize of a £25 gift voucher to spend in the fan’s EFL Club shop
How to enter:
- Entrants must submit their experience of having a smart meter installed, and how their smart meter has helped them either save money, reduce or stay in control of their energy bills. Entries must submitted via the online entry form at:
- Entries must include a minimum of 50 words to qualify for entry.
- Entrants must enter with an active email address that can receive communications.
- By entering, Entrants agree that their submission may be used in whole or in part in communications by Smart Energy GB, without the right to change or withdraw their quote once prize has been drawn.
- By entering, Entrants agree to give up all copywrite ownership of their quote or imagery submitted as part of the competition.
Who can enter?
- The promotion is open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland who are aged 18 or over.
- Employees of Smart Energy GB (the Promoter) or EFL and their immediate families are not allowed to enter.
- Only one entry per household.
- Dates applicable for entering the competition: 15th July to 31ST August 2021 inclusive.
Prize Draw Terms:
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for delayed, incomplete or lost entries due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity and eligibility, including proof of smart meter ownership. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
How will the winner be chosen?
- Participants who fulfil the competition criteria will be entered in a prize draw.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
How will the winner be notified?
- Once the prize draw winners have been randomly selected; they will be contacted by Smart Energy GB via email. The email will be efl@smartenergyGB.org.
- In the email, winners will be asked to confirm their chosen EFL Club. Once their chosen EFL Club has been confirmed, winners will receive a redemption code to be used on the online shop for their chosen Club. Individual Club sites may collect further information.
- By entering the competition, Entrants agree that their quote and name may appear in promotional activity across social media, digital and wider media platforms.
- By entering, Entrants agree to have their written experience amended to fit Smart Energy GBs promotion. This can include, but are not limited to, shortening the quote to fit advertisements, fixing incorrect spelling and paraphrasing without loss of intended meaning.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion with no further recompense.
- Entrants agree that they may be required to take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity if they are a winner.
- Entrants agree to co-operate fully if asked to submit further detail on their smart meter experience with no further recompense, whether or not they are selected as a winner.
Substitution of Prize:
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner is not permitted.
- No alternative prize is available, in whole or in part.
- Entrants must disclose their chosen EFL Club shop when requested by SEGB. Prize must be claimed by 1st November 2021. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- By entering the Prize Draw, Entrants give consent to use of their personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this Promotion.
- The winner’s details (Individual’s name and smart meter experience) will be made available in publicity related activity, or to those who wish to find out who the winner is.
- The Promoter will only use personal data submitted by entrants for the purpose of facilitating the mechanics of this Promotion. Following conclusion of the promotion, all personal information will be stored for 6 months and then destroyed (by 1st May 2022).
- Entrants may withdraw or alter their entry up until 1st September 2021. If withdrawing, an email must be sent to efl@smartenergyGB.org. Smart Energy GB will then request EFL dispose of any data relating to the entry within 7 working days.
- The winner must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter, smart meters or any of the Promoter’s Associates (including the EFL and EFL Clubs) into disrepute before, during or after this Promotion.
- Personal information shared as part of entry will not be used to distribute marketing messages, or for any purpose other than communication about the Promotion.
- The EFL Group will receive entrant’s details as hosts of the [NAME] website. The EFL Group will process personal information only for the purpose of collecting it on behalf of Smart Energy GB and all processing by the EFL Group is in accordance with the privacy notice at: https://www.efl.com/efl-website-privacy-policy/. The EFL Group will delete such information once it has been passed to Smart Energy GB.
- More information on Smart Energy GB’s website policies can be found here
- The Promoter is Smart Energy GB, 1 Alfred Mews, London W1T 7AA
- The Promoter's decision on all aspects of this Promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.
- If a winner has any special accessibility requirements for redeeming their prize, the winner will need to make the promoter aware of this as soon as the winner has won.
- This is not a promotion of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion.