1. The promoter of the prize draw is the EFL, the brand name of The Football League Limited (Company Number: 80612) of EFL House, 10-12 West Cliff, Preston, Lancashire PR1 8HU. The promoter will be supported by Pubity Sport & Football Newz in promotion and delivery of the prize draw.
2. The promotion is a prize draw, with free entry route as set out below. No purchase necessary. Access to the Internet and a public Instagram’ account are required to enter this promotion
3. The prize for the prize draw, together with the opening and closing dates will be clearly set out within the promotional material relating to the draw and is noted below.
4. No cash alternative will be offered. The EFL reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
Eligibility and Key Dates
5. Entries are limited to one entry per individual for the prize draw. The EFL also reserves the right to disqualify multiple entries from the same or similar Instagram accounts or the same IP address for the same prize draw, or any entry found not to comply with these terms and conditions.
6. The prize draw is only open to entrants aged 17 and over. Entrants must be based in this United Kingdom. Winners must be aged 17 and over or accompanied by an adult.
7. The draw is not open to employees of the EFL, its subsidiaries, families, agents, or their affiliates.
8. The prize draw opens at 00:01 on Tuesday 7 February 2023 and the closing date for entries is 23:59 on Friday 17 February 2023. All times noted are in UK time only. Entries may only be submitted during the applicable times referred to above. Any entries outside the relevant times will be disregarded.
How to Enter
9. To enter a prize draw you must, within the applicable time:
a. be a validly registered Instagram member and follower of the EFL’s and The Carabao Cup’s Official Instagram Account (@efl & @thecarabaocup); and
b. comment on the applicable Pubity Sports & Football Newz Instagram post promoting this prize draw, and tag one friend
10. When entering you must:
b. otherwise ensure your comment and other actions in entry does not contain any material to which you do not own or have rights to submit, nor any material or content which is unlawful, offensive, hateful, defamatory, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, sexually explicit, violent, cause distress, or discriminatory on grounds of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, infringes the intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other rights of any other person or organisation, or is sent for commercial gain.
11. Those entries which comply with the above will be entered into the prize draw, and one (1) winner will be drawn at random following the end of the closing date. The prize draw will be supervised by an independent person. The winner will be contacted by direct message from Pubity Sports on their Instagram account used when making the comment in entry above within ten (10) working days. The notified winner will have 48 hours to respond to their direct message notification and claim their prize, including providing the details as stated below. Failure to do so (or if it is otherwise found at any time that a winner fails to meet the qualifying criteria for entry) may result in forfeiture of their prize and selection by the EFL of a different winner. A winner who responds to their email notification will be provided with their prize within 30 days of responding, or such other later time as the EFL or Pubity Sport/ Football Newz may notify and is reasonable having regard to the nature of the prize. The following details are required from each winner: Name, date of birth, email address, home address including postcode & supporting team.
12. The prize winner may be expected to have photographs taken or participate in filming, editorials for press or promotion purposes of the EFL, and/or their group companies. These together with the winner’s name may be published.
13. The name and county of the prize winner will be available by sending a written request to: Commercial Department, EFL, 55 Blandford Street, London W1U 7HW. Entrants agree their name and county may be disclosed for this purpose.
14. The prize for the winning entrant is two (2) Carabao Cup Final Hospitality Tickets for Sunday 26 February 2023. The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanges for cash. Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party or sold for any financial amount.
15. The prize is for venue access and hospitality only and does not include any other facilities of expenses whatsoever, such as (by way of example and all of which are the responsibility of the winner and/or their guest(s)) the following:
16. The winner of any prize which includes tickets is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the tickets to any other third party whatsoever, unless agreed by the event organiser in writing.
Other Important Information
25. The EFL accepts no responsibility for entries (including, amongst other things, any posts, tags, photographs or responses to notifications) lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. Insofar as permitted by law, the EFL, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize (except for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of the EFL, its agents or distributors). Your statutory rights are not affected. The EFL is not liable for any business losses incurred by entrants.
27. This is not a promotion of Instagram nor is it in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering into the draw you accept that Instagram has no liability to you in connection with this promotion.
28. Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of these terms and conditions.
29. Subject to any inability to exclude rights you may have by virtue of your country of residence, the prize draw is governed by English law and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
30. Any queries and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.