Leasing.com signed shirt prize draw
- The promoter of the competition is the EFL, the brand name of The Football League Limited (Company Number: 80612) of EFL House, 10-12 West Cliff, Preston, Lancashire PR1 8HU.
2. The promotion is a prize draw, with free entry route as set out below. No purchase necessary.
3. Entries are limited to one entry per individual. Any entries that, in the view of the EFL have been made on a multiple basis by or for the same person, including via any sort of software or machine enabling multiple entries, will be disqualified. The EFL also reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same or similar email addresses or the same IP Address.
4. The prize for each particular prize draw, together with the opening and closing dates will be clearly set out within the promotional material relating to the individual draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered. The EFL reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making a prize unavailable. Prizes may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
6. The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over.
7. To enter the prize draw you should complete and submit the online form.
The prize draw opened on Tuesday 3rd September 2019 and the closing date for entries is 9am (UK time) on Tuesday 10th September 2019. The winner will be drawn at random on Thursday 12th September 2019 selected from all those eligible entries submitted into the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person. The winners will be contacted by email and they will have 14 days to respond to their email notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so (or if it is otherwise found a winner fails to meet the qualifying criteria for entry) will result in forfeiture of their prize and selection by the EFL of a different winner. The winner who responds to the email notification will be provided with their prize within 30 days of responding, or such other later time as the EFL may notify and is reasonable having regard to the nature of the prize (SEE SECTION 15 BELOW AS THE PRIZE FOR THIS PRIZE DRAW MAY TAKE LONGER TO PROVIDE). Winners will be required to provide the following details for: Full Name, Date of Birth, E-Mail address, Home Address, including Post Code and EFL Football team supported.
9. The draw is not open to employees of the EFL, their subsidiaries, families, agents, or their affiliates.
10. The prize winners may be expected to have photographs taken for press or promotion purposes, and these together with the winners name(s) may be published.
11. Any queries and comments should be directed to email@example.com.
12. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. Insofar as permitted by law, the EFL, its agents and/or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the EFL, its agents or distributors. Your statutory rights are not affected. The EFL is not liable for any business losses incurred by entrants or losses which are not reasonably forseeable.
13. Subject to applicable law, the name and county of the prize winners will be available by sending a written request to: The EFL Survey, EFL, 55 Blandford Street, London, W1U 7HG. Entrants agree their name and county may be disclosed for this purpose.
14. In the event of a prize winner being unable to accept their prize, upon agreement of the EFL (in its absolute discretion), he/she may be permitted to nominate a family member or partner to accept the prize on their behalf. Under no circumstances can the prize otherwise be transferred to a third party or sold for any financial amount.
15. One winner will be selected at random from entries and will be eligible to win one signed shirt from an EFL League One or League Two team of their choice which participates in the Leasing.com Trophy 2019/20 Season. For the avoidance of doubt the prizes are limited PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE MAY BE A DELAY IN PROVIDING THIS PRIZE DUE TO LOGISTICS OF COORDINATING SIGNATURES. THE APPLICABLE WINNER(S) WILL BE GIVEN ESTIMATED DATES OF DELIVERY WITH ANY WINNERS NOTIFICATION AND WILL RECEIVE UPDATES OF ANY CHANGES AFTER THAT.
- Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of these terms and conditions.
- Subject to any inability to exclude rights you may have by virtue of your country of residence, the prize draw is governed by English law and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.