1. The Prize Draw is only open to applicant’s who are successfully selected and invited to attend the EFL Fan Forum on 4 December 2017. Successful applicants will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw on being invited to attend – entry is free, no purchase necessary. The Prize Draw is NOT open to applicants who are not successful in their application to attend the forum, or to any other person.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of the EFL, their subsidiaries, families, agents, or their affiliates.
3. The Prize Draw will close on 4 December 2017, when one (1) winner will be drawn at random at the EFL Fan Forum. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person. The winner will be announced at the EFL Fan Forum and contacted by email. They will have 14 days to respond and claim their prize. Failure to do so (or if it is otherwise found a winner fails to meet the qualifying criteria for entry) may result in forfeiture of their prize and selection by the EFL of a different winner.
4. The one (1) winner be eligible to win two (2) standard entry tickets to ONE of the following events: (i) the Carabao Cup Final on Sunday 25th February 2018 OR (ii) the Sky Bet Championship Play Off Final on Saturday 26th May 2018 OR (iii) the Sky Bet League One Play Off Final on Sunday 27th May 2018 OR (iv) the Sky Bet League Two Play Off Final on Monday 28 May 2018. The winner must confirm their preferred event to the EFL within 14 days of the Prize Draw.
5. The winner is solely responsible for arranging, at their cost, all other logistics, purchases and arrangements required for it to access, utilise, redeem, enjoy and/or receive their prize including (amongst others) any accommodation, travel arrangements, meals and other subsidence. The EFL accepts no responsibility in relation to such matters. PLEASE NOTE TICKETS MAY ONLY BE DISTRIBUTED NEARER TO THE DATE OF THE EVENT. THE WINNER WILL BE GIVEN ESTIMATED DATES OF DELIVERY AND WILL RECEIVE UPDATES OF ANY CHANGES. THE EFL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY IN DELIVERY OF A PRIZE OTHERWISE CAUSED BY FAILURE OR DELAY OF A WINNER TO PROVIDE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND/OR THE WINNER PROVIDING INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION.
6. No cash alternative will be offered. The EFL reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change. The prize may not be sold or otherwise transferred by the winner.
7. The winner of any prize which includes tickets is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the tickets to any other third party whatsoever, unless expressly agreed by the EFL in writing. Use of all tickets won under this prize draw is subject to the EFL’s Conditions of Issue for tickets which will be notified to winners with delivery of applicable tickets. Please note this includes a requirement to, amongst other things, comply with the ground regulations of Wembley Stadium.
9. The prize winners may be expected to have photographs taken for press or promotion purposes, and these together with the winners name(s) may be published.
10. The name and county of the prize winners will be available by sending a written request to: The EFL Fan Forum, Communications Dept, EFL, EFL House, 10-12 West Cliff, Preston, PR1 8HU. Entrants agree their name and county may be disclosed for this purpose.
11. Insofar as permitted by law, the EFL, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the EFL, its agents or distributors. Your statutory rights are not affected. The EFL is not liable for any business losses incurred by entrants.
12. Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of these terms and conditions.
13. Subject to any inability to exclude rights you may have by virtue of your country of residence, these terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. The promoter of the competition is the EFL, the brand name of The Football League Limited (Company Number: 80612) of EFL House, 10-12 West Cliff, Preston, Lancashire PR1 8HU.
15. Any queries and comments should be directed to email@example.com.