Terms and Conditions for the Carabao Cup Player Of The Round Prize Draw Round One 2022
- The prize draw is for one fan to win a replica PUMA Carabao Cup football and a case of Carabao (12 x cans). Two runners-up will each win a case of Carabao (12 x cans)
The competition begins at 2:00pm UK time on Friday 23 December 2022 and ends at 12:00pm on Tuesday 27 December 2022
Participants are able to enter the competition through the following web page: Carabao Cup Player of the Round - Round Four
The winner and runners-up will be drawn at random on Wednesday 28 December 2022 selected from all those who have opted into the Prize Draw.
- The promotion is a prize draw, with free entry route as set out below. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person. The winners will be contacted by Intercarabao via email and they will have 14 days to respond to their email notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so (or if it is otherwise found a winner fails to meet the qualifying criteria for entry) will result in forfeiture of their prize and selection by the EFL of a different winner(s).
- The following details are required from each winner: Name, date of birth, email address, home address including postcode & supporting team.
- The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party of sold for any financial amount. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
- This is not a promotion of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).
- Use of your personal information will not include sending you electronic marketing communications unless you have opted in to receive such communications (and you are free to unsubscribe from these communications at any time in the future).
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
- The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over.
- The PUMA Carabao Cup replica ball and case of Carabao prize will be sent to the winner by the Promoter and the case of Carabao for each of the runners-up will be sent within two weeks of accepting the prize, or such later time as the Promoter may notify if necessary due to circumstances outside it’s reasonable control.
- Contest promoter is Intercarabao Limited. 1420 Arlington Business Park, Reading, RG7 4SA. The EFL is not the promoter of this contest
- The draw is not open to employees of the Intercarabao, the EFL, their subsidiaries, families, agents, or their affiliates.
- The prize winner may be expected to have photographs taken for press or promotion purposes, and these together with the winner’s name(s) may be published.
- The EFL accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. Insofar as permitted by law, the EFL, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the EFL, its agents or distributors. Your statutory rights are not affected. The EFL is not liable for any business losses incurred by entrants.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner or runner-up, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter by writing to Intercarabao Limited. 1420 Arlington Business Park, Reading, RG7 4SA one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.