Terms & Conditions for the Carabao Cup Goal Of The Round Prize Draw 2017
- The promoter of the competition is the EFL, the brand name of The Football League Limited (Company Number: 80612) of EFL House, 10-12 West Cliff, Preston, Lancashire PR1 8HU.
- The promotion is a prize draw, with free entry route as set out below. No purchase necessary.
- Entries are limited to one entry per individual. Any entries that, in the view of the EFL have been made on a multiple basis by or for the same person, including via any sort of software or machine enabling multiple entries, will be disqualified. The EFL also reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same or similar email addresses or the same IP Address or any entry found not to comply with the requirements of these terms and conditions.
- The prize for each particular prize draw, together with the opening and closing dates will be clearly set out within the promotional material relating to the individual draw and is noted below.
- No cash alternative will be offered. The EFL reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
- The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over.
- To enter the prize draw you should complete the online entry form and return it to the EFL by submitting the online form.
- The prize draw (for Round 1 of the Carabao Cup) opened on Friday 11th August 2017 and the closing date for entries is 10am (UK time) on Saturday 12th August 2017. The winners will be drawn at random on Monday 14th August 2017 selected from all those who have opted into the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person. The winners will be contacted by email and they will have 14 days to respond to their email notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so (or if it is otherwise found a winner fails to meet the qualifying criteria for entry) will result in forfeiture of their prize and selection by the EFL of a different winner(s). Winners who respond to their email notification will be provided with their prize within 30 days of responding, or such other later time as the EFL may notify and is reasonable having regard to the nature of the prize (SEE SECTION 15 BELOW AS THE PRIZE FOR THIS PRIZE DRAW ARE EXPECTED TO TAKE LONGER TO PROVIDE).
- The draw is not open to employees of the EFL, their subsidiaries, families, agents, or their affiliates.
- The prize winners may be expected to have photographs taken for press or promotion purposes, and these together with the winners name(s) may be published.
- Any queries and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The EFL accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. Insofar as permitted by law, the EFL, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the EFL, its agents or distributors. Your statutory rights are not affected. The EFL is not liable for any business losses incurred by entrants.
- The name and county of the prize winners will be available by sending a written request to: Carabao Cup Goal of the Round, EFL, 55 Blandford Street, London, W1U 7HG. Entrants agree their name and county may be disclosed for this purpose.
- In the event of a prize winner being unable to accept their prize, upon agreement of the EFL, he/she may be permitted to nominate a family member or partner to accept the prize on their behalf.
- One winner will be selected at random from entries and will be eligible to win a pair of standard entry tickets to the Carabao Cup Final on Sunday 25th February 2018 at Wembley. The prize includes: two (2) tickets to the 2018 Carabao Cup Final at Wembley only. The winner is solely responsible for arranging, at their cost, all other logistics, purchases and arrangements required for it to access, utilise, redeem, enjoy and/or receive their prize including (amongst others) any accommodation, travel arrangements, meals and other subsidence. The EFL accepts no responsibility in relation to such matters. PLEASE NOTE TICKETS TO THE CARABAO CUP FINAL MAY ONLY BE DISTRIBUTED NEARER TO THE DATE OF THE EVENT. THE APPLICABLE WINNER WILL BE GIVEN ESTIMATED DATES OF DELIVERY WITH ANY WINNERS NOTIFICATION AND WILL RECEIVE UPDATES OF ANY CHANGES AFTER THAT. THE EFL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY IN DELIVERY OF A PRIZE OTHERWISE CAUSED BY FAILURE OR DELAY OF A WINNER TO PROVIDE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND/OR THE WINNER PROVIDING INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION.
- The winner of any prize which includes tickets is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the tickets to any other third party whatsoever, unless agreed by the EFL under paragraph 14 above. Use of all tickets won under this prize draw is subject to the EFL’s Conditions of Issue for tickets which will be notified to winners with delivery of applicable tickets. Please note this includes a requirement to, amongst other things, comply with the ground regulations of Wembley Stadium.
19. Subject to any inability to exclude rights you may have by virtue of your country of residence, the prize draw is governed by English law and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.