1. The prize draw is for 1 fan to win a pair of general admission tickets for the Carabao Cup Final on Sunday 1 March 2020 at Wembley Stadium.
The competition begins at 3.00pm UK time on Thursday 19 December 2019 and ends at 17.00 on Monday 23 December 2019.
Participants are able to enter the competition through the following web page:
The winner will be drawn at random on Tuesday 24 December 2019 selected from all those who have opted into the Prize Draw.
2. The promotion is a prize draw, with free entry route as set out below. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person. The winners will be contacted by email and they will have 14 days to respond to their email notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so (or if it is otherwise found a winner fails to meet the qualifying criteria for entry) will result in forfeiture of their prize and selection by the EFL of a different winner(s).
3. The winner is solely responsible for arranging, at their cost, all other logistics, purchases and arrangements required for it to access, utilise, redeem, enjoy and/or receive their prize including (amongst others) any accommodation, travel arrangements, meals and other subsidence. The EFL accepts no responsibility in relation to such matters.
PLEASE NOTE TICKETS TO THE CARABAO CUP FINAL WILL BE COLLECTED FROM WEMBLEY STADIUM ON MATCH DAY. THE APPLICABLE WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED THE WEEK BEFORE THE MATCH ON WHERE TO COLLECT THE TICKETS.
4. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
5. If the entrant is unable to attend the experience, the prize is not applicable on any other day.
6. No cash alternative will be offered. The EFL reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
7. The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over.
8. The General Admission tickets, located in a requested Team End are subject to availability.
9. Once the winner is selected they must provide full names, date of birth, addresses (inc postcode), email addresses, contact telephone numbers, supporting team and travelling arrangements (car/train) for themselves and their guest to the Promoter.
This information will be passed to security at Wembley Stadium. Winners’ names may be used in publicity and, their details may be used to fulfil laws around competitions of this nature. All competition winners’ names and details will be shared with both Finalist Clubs and the EFL to ensure they are not subject to any football banning order.
10. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst enjoying the Prize. The Promoter and stadium operator reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if a Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter, or any companies associated with the Prize or a Winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves, to the public, is anti-social in any manner, which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others or is subject to a banning order or Club ban.
11. The promoter of the competition is the EFL, the brand name of The Football League Limited (Company Number: 80612) of EFL House, 10-12 West Cliff, Preston, Lancashire PR1 8HU.
12. The draw is not open to employees of the EFL, their subsidiaries, families, agents, or their affiliates.
13. The prize winner may be expected to have photographs taken for press or promotion purposes, and these together with the winner’s name(s) may be published.
14. Any queries and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. The EFL accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. Insofar as permitted by law, the EFL, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the EFL, its agents or distributors. Your statutory rights are not affected. The EFL is not liable for any business losses incurred by entrants.
16. The name and county of the prize winners will be available by sending a written request to: Carabao Cup Goal of the Round, EFL, 55 Blandford Street, London, W1U 7HG. Entrants agree their name and county may be disclosed for this purpose.
17. In the event of a prize winner being unable to accept their prize, upon agreement of the EFL, he/she may be permitted to nominate a family member or partner to accept the prize on their behalf.
18. The winner of any prize which includes tickets is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the tickets to any other third party whatsoever, unless agreed by the EFL under paragraph 14 above. Use of all tickets won under this prize draw is subject to the EFL’s Conditions of Issue for tickets which will be notified to winners with delivery of applicable tickets. Please note this includes a requirement to, amongst other things, comply with the ground regulations of Wembley Stadium. The EFL accepts no responsibility if the winner / or the winner’s guest are denied entry or asked to leave the match for failure to abide by such terms, any applicable law or regulation or because of their inappropriate behaviour.
20. Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of these terms and conditions.
21. Subject to any inability to exclude rights you may have by virtue of your country of residence, the prize draw is governed by English law and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.