Terms & Conditions for the Carabao Cup Goal of the Round Prize Draw 2020/21 - Round Three
Terms and Conditions for the Carabao Cup Goal Of The Round Prize Draw 2020 Round Three
- The prize draw is for one fan to win a Carabao Cup Professional Match Football and a case of Carabao (12 x cans). Two runners-up will each win a case of Carabao (12 x cans)
The competition begins 6pm UK time on Friday 25th September and ends at 17.00 on Monday 28st September.
Participants are able to enter the competition through the following web page:
The winner and runners-up will be drawn at random on Thursday 1st October selected from all those who voted for the Goal with the highest number of votes and have opted into the Prize Draw.
- The promotion is a prize draw, with free entry route as set out below. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person. The winners will be contacted by email and they will have 14 days to respond to their email notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so (or if it is otherwise found a winner fails to meet the qualifying criteria for entry) will result in forfeiture of their prize and selection by the EFL of a different winner(s).
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
No cash alternative will be offered. The EFL reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
5. The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over.
- The prizes will be sent to the winner and runners-up within two weeks of accepting the prize, or such later time as the EFL may notify if necessary due to circumstances outside it’s reasonable control.
- By submitting your personal information when entering the prize draw, you acknowledge the promoter may disclose that information to Carabao, for the purpose of administering delivery of the prize of the case of Carabao.
- The promoter of the competition is the EFL, the brand name of The Football League Limited (Company Number: 80612) of EFL House, 10-12 West Cliff, Preston, Lancashire PR1 8HU.
- The draw is not open to employees of the EFL, their subsidiaries, families, agents, or their affiliates.
10. The prize winner may be expected to have photographs taken for press or promotion purposes, and these together with the winner’s name(s) may be published.
11. Any queries and comments should be directed to email@example.com.
13. The EFL accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. Insofar as permitted by law, the EFL, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the EFL, its agents or distributors. Your statutory rights are not affected. The EFL is not liable for any business losses incurred by entrants.
14. The name and county of the prize winner and runners-up will be available by sending a written request to: Carabao Cup Goal of the Round, EFL, 55 Blandford Street, London, W1U 7HG. Entrants agree their name and county may be disclosed for this purpose.
16. Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of these terms and conditions.
- Subject to any inability to exclude rights you may have by virtue of your country of residence, the prize draw is governed by English law and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.