Terms and Conditions for the Carabao Cup Goal Of The Round Prize Draw Round One 2022
Terms and Conditions for the Carabao Cup Goal Of The Round Prize Draw Round Two 2022
- The prize draw is for one fan to win a pair of general admission tickets to the Carabao Cup Final on Sunday 26 February at Wembley Stadium, a replica PUMA Carabao Cup football and a case of Carabao (12 x cans). Two runners-up will each win a case of Carabao (12 x cans)
The competition begins at 12pm UK time on Wednesday, 31 August 2022 and ends at 11.59pm on Saturday, 3 September 2022.
Participants are able to enter the competition through the following web page:
The winner and runners-up will be drawn at random on Tuesday, 16th August 2022 selected from all those who have opted into the Prize Draw.
- The promotion is a prize draw, with free entry route as set out below. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person. The winners will be contacted by Intercarabao via email and they will have 14 days to respond to their email notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so (or if it is otherwise found a winner fails to meet the qualifying criteria for entry) will result in forfeiture of their prize and selection by the EFL of a different winner(s).
- The prize is for the applicable Carabao Cup Final match tickets only and does not include any other facilities of expenses whatsoever, such as (by way of example and all of which are the responsibility of the winner and/or their guest(s)) the following:
travel to or from the venues and associated charges;
tips, gratuities, room service, drinks or meals; and
any other costs associated with the trip.
- Tickets will be held for collection in person by the winner at Wembley Stadium. Ticket collection details will be provided by the Promoter, once the winner has accepted the Prize and checks have been carried out against Club Banning Orders and the National Police Database. Any persons found subject to a club or court banning order are not eligible to enter this competition or claim the prize. If a winner’s guest(s) is subject to a club banning order or court banning order then they are not eligible for the prize, and the winner will need to identify a different guest. Tickets may only be collected by the winner and photographic ID (passport / driving license / national ID card) will be required at the point of collection.
- The following details are required from each winner: Name, date of birth, email address, home address including postcode & supporting team.
- The EFL will be provided with information (including name and address) of the competition winner for prize administration and databases will be checked against any club banning orders as well as the National Police database for those who may be subject to a court banning order. The EFL will not otherwise use winners’ personal details for reasons other than the above, unless lawfully permitted to do so. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of their guests.
- The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party of sold for any financial amount. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
- Name changes are not permitted, unless expressly agreed in writing (at the sole discretion of the EFL and/or football club) on a case by case basis.
- The winner and their guest attending a venue to enjoy their prize must also comply with all policies, rules and reasonable instructions provided by the EFL, venue operators and/or any authority at the venue. The EFL, the relevant venue operators and authorities reserve the right to remove any entrant or winner (and/or their permitted guests) for failing to comply with those policies, rules or instructions or otherwise behaving in an inappropriate manner.
- No guarantees can be given that any match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The event organiser reserves the right to reschedule any match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
- If a winner and/or their guest(s) has any special accessibility requirements, the winner will need to make the Promoter aware of this as soon as the winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first -served basis.
- This is not a promotion of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).
- By submitting your personal information when entering the prize draw, you acknowledge the Promoter may disclose that information to the event organiser (EFL), venue host and/or the relevant football club(s) playing in the match to which the prize relate for the purpose of verifying your eligibility for any prize and or administering delivery of the prize.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be kept securely and used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and/or prize fulfilment by the Promoter, EFL, clubs playing in the match to which the prize relate and/or by any agent of the Promoter or EFL appointed to assist with running the promotion or administering the prize.
- Use of your personal information will not include sending you electronic marketing communications unless you have opted in to receive such communications (and you are free to unsubscribe from these communications at any time in the future).
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
- If the entrant is unable to attend the experience, the prize is not applicable on any other day.
- The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over.
- The General Admission tickets, located in a requested Team End are subject to availability.
- The PUMA Carabao Cup replica ball and case of Carabao prize will be sent to the winner by the Promoter and the case of Carabao for each of the runners-up will be sent within two weeks of accepting the prize, or such later time as the Promoter may notify if necessary due to circumstances outside it’s reasonable control.
- Contest promoter is Intercarabao Limited. 1420 Arlington Business Park, Reading, RG7 4SA. The EFL is not the promoter of this contest
- The draw is not open to employees of the Intercarabao, the EFL, their subsidiaries, families, agents, or their affiliates.
- The prize winner may be expected to have photographs taken for press or promotion purposes, and these together with the winner’s name(s) may be published.
- The EFL accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. Insofar as permitted by law, the EFL, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the EFL, its agents or distributors. Your statutory rights are not affected. The EFL is not liable for any business losses incurred by entrants.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner or runner-up, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter by writing to Intercarabao Limited. 1420 Arlington Business Park, Reading, RG7 4SA one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.