The best stats from the final day of the Sky Bet League Two season...
- Northampton have earned promotion from the fourth tier for a ninth time - the most promotions by any side from that tier in Football League history.
- Mansfield Town (72 goals) were joint-top scorers in League Two this season (level with Salford) but missed out on a play-off spot; it’s the first time the division’s top (or joint-top) scorers finished as low as 8th since 2011-12 (Gillingham, 79 goals, 8th).
- Leyton Orient scored first in more League Two games than any other side this season (P31 W24 D7 L0), and were one of only two teams to not lose a game having opened the scoring (also Gillingham - P16 W13 D3 L0).
- Hartlepool United were the only side that failed to score a goal in the opening 15 minutes of a League Two game this season, despite having 46 attempts on goal in total before the 16th minute. Their earliest goal of the campaign was scored in the 17th minute vs Bradford in August (Ferguson).
- Five of Northampton’s Sam Hoskins’ 22 goals in League Two this season have been scored from outside the box, more than any other player in the division this term.