With the all-important Sky Bet League Two Play-Off Semi-Final second legs looming, take a look at our pre-match stat pack...
Carlisle United v Bradford City
- Carlisle are unbeaten in nine home games against Bradford in all competitions (W6 D3), winning six of the last seven including the last three in a row.
- Following their 1-0 win in the first leg, Bradford are looking to win consecutive meetings with Carlisle in all competitions for the first time since December 1985, when they won home and away league games against them in the second tier.
- Carlisle have won only one of their seven Football League play-off matches (D1 L5), being eliminated at the semi-final stage in each of their three previous appearances.
- Only once have Bradford won the first leg of a play-off semi-final tie and not progressed to the final, doing so against Middlesbrough in the 1987-88 campaign (2-1 first leg, 0-2 second leg).
- In the regular League Two season, only Stevenage (40) and Mansfield (37) scored more home goals than Carlisle United (34), though Bradford conceded fewer away goals than any other side (20).
- In the regular league season, Bradford striker Andy Cook scored more away goals than any other player in the top four tiers of English football (15).
Stockport County v Salford City
- Both Stockport and Salford have won of their three meetings this season, with the only meeting at Edgeley Park ending 1-1.
- Stockport have won three of their last four home matches in the Football League play-offs (D1), with all three victories being by a 1-0 scoreline.
- Salford won their last three away games in the regular League Two season, with all three victories being by a 3-2 scoreline. They've never won four in a row on the road as a Football League side.
- Stockport are unbeaten in their last 12 home games in all competitions (W6 D6) since a 2-1 FA Cup loss to Walsall in January. It's their longest such run without defeat as a Football League side since March 2007 (14).
- Stockport had the first shot on target of the first leg after 15 minutes but didn't register another attempt on target for the rest of the match.
- Matt Smith's winner for Salford in the first leg was his 12th goal of the season in all competitions, last netting more in a single campaign in 2019-20 (14 with Millwall).