Delve into our pre-match stat pack ahead of the Sky Bet League Two Play-Off Semi-Final first legs...
Salford City v Stockport County
- Salford City are yet to win a Football League game against Stockport County having played two games against the Hatters losing one while drawing the most recent game 1-1 on 31 March 2023.
- Stockport County are unbeaten in their last six away Football League games (W4 D2), the last time they went on a longer such streak was for an eight-game run (W4 D4) from April to October 2008.
- This is Salford City’s first ever participation in the EFL play-offs – their last play-off campaign was in the National League in 2018-19, winning promotion following a 3-0 final victory over AFC Fylde at Wembley.
- Stockport have had five previous Football League play-off campaigns, failing to be promoted in their first four (1989-90, 1991-92, 1992-93, 1993-94) but winning promotion in their most recent one in 2007-08 under Jim Gannon in League Two.
- No player made more assists (15) than Salford’s Elliot Watt in League Two this season. Watt created 124 chances for a teammate in the competition this term, which was 71 more than any other Salford player (53, Ibou Touray).
- Stockport had three different players reach double figures for goals during the regular season in League Two this term (14 Kyle Wootton, 10 Paddy Madden and 10 Will Collar), the joint-most of any side, along with Salford and Stevenage (three each).
Bradford City v Carlisle United
- Bradford City failed to score in both League Two meetings with Carlisle United this season (D1 L1). They were one of two teams they failed to score against, along with Stockport County.
- Carlisle United have won just two of their last 20 away games against Bradford in all competitions (D7 L11), winning 1-0 in the League Cup in 1974 and 1-0 in League Two in 2020.
- Bradford’s only previous League Two play-off campaign was in 2012-13, winning promotion under Phil Parkinson. Their most recent play-off game was the 2017 League One final, losing 1-0 to Millwall.
- Carlisle United have been eliminated at the semi-final stage of all of their three previous EFL play-off campaigns, losing to Wycombe in 1993-94, Leeds United in 2007-08 and Exeter City in 2016-17.
- Andy Cook has been directly involved in 36 league goals for Bradford this season (28 goals and eight assists), which is at least four times as many as any other player for the club (9, Scott Banks and Richard Smallwood).
- Owen Moxon has assisted more league goals than any other Carlisle player this season (15), with eight of those coming from open play and the other seven being from set plays.