At the interval, take a look at all the keys stats and facts ahead of the Sky Bet League One Semi-Final second legs...
Sheffield Wednesday v Peterborough United
- Sheffield Wednesday have lost five of their last seven games against Peterborough in all competitions (W2), conceding 4+ goals in three of those defeats.
- Peterborough have lost six of their last seven visits to Sheffield Wednesday (W1), all coming in the Football League, including a 1-0 defeat already this season in March.
- Sheffield Wednesday conceded four goals in the first leg against Peterborough, having only conceded four goals once in the League One season overall (4-2 defeat to Barnsley) – no side in the EFL play-offs have ever overturned a deficit of 3+ goals from the first leg to progress to the final.
- Peterborough ended the 2022-23 League One season winning eight of their final 11 away league games (L3), collecting more points on the road during that time than any other side in the competition (24). Indeed, Posh haven't lost by 4+ goals away from home as a League One side since December 2019, losing 4-0 to Rotherham.
- Sheffield Wednesday are unbeaten in their last 23 home games in all competitions (W18 D5) – it's their longest run without defeat at home since a run of 26 between May 1934 and September 1935.
- Jonson Clarke-Harris has scored in two of Peterborough's three meetings with Sheffield Wednesday this season. Overall, he's scored 29 goals in all competitions this season, and could hit 30 for the second time in the last three campaigns (33 in 2020-21).
Barnsley v Bolton Wanderers
- Four of the last six meetings between Barnsley and Bolton in all competitions have been drawn, with both sides winning a game each. This exact fixture in the league this season saw the Trotters run out 3-0 winners.
- Barnsley have lost three of their four previous playoff semi-final games at Oakwell (W1), though that sole win did come in the third tier in 2016, beating Walsall 3-0.
- Bolton finished League One this season going unbeaten in their final six away games (W3 D3), though only scored more than one goal once during that run, beating Bristol Rovers 3-2 on the final day.
- The side finishing fifth in League One have progressed to the playoff final in three of the last four campaigns, after only doing so once in the prior eight seasons.
- Barnsley had 19 shots to Bolton's seven in the 1-1 draw in the first leg, with the Trotters scoring from their only attempt on target in the match.
- Dion Charles has scored in his last two appearances against Barnsley, netting Bolton's equaliser in the first leg and opening the scoring in the Trotters' 3-0 win at Oakwell in January.