The best stats from the final day of the Sky Bet Championship season...
● Champions Burnley gained their 29th victory of the season, finishing on 101 points overall. They’re the first Championship side to gain 100 points in a season since Leicester in 2013-14 (102).
● Millwall lost a home league game having scored at least three goals for the first time since a 4-3 defeat to Ipswich in August 2017.
● Sunderland have finished in the play-off positions in three successive seasons (promoted from League One in 2021-22 and fourth in 2020-21), winning four of their last five away games in the Championship, keeping four clean sheets in the process.
● Huddersfield have won seven of their 15 Championship games since Neil Warnock took over in February (D4 L4), as many victories as in the Terriers’ previous 31 league games this season (W7 D7 L17).
● Swansea’s Luke Cundle has either scored (2) or assisted (2) in each of his last four Championship games, more goal involvements than in his previous 28 games in the competition this season combined (3).
● Middlesbrough’s Cameron Archer has been directly involved in 17 goals (11 goals, 6 assists) in 20 Championship appearances this season, either scoring or assisting every 81 minutes – the best such ratio among players to play more than 200 minutes since his debut in January.
● Blackburn’s Ben Brereton Diaz ended a run of eight Championship games without a goal, netting his first brace in an away league game since October 2021 (against Derby).