Here are all the post-match stats from this weekend's Sky Bet League Two action:
- Andy Cook's 22 League Two goals this season is the most by a Bradford City player in a single league campaign (excluding Play-Offs) since Dean Windass netted 27 in League One in 2004/05.
- Charlie Austin scored all four goals for Swindon Town in their 4-4 draw with Rochdale. Since the start of the year 2000, he's one of three players to score a Premier League and English fourth tier hat-trick, after Rob Earnshaw and Ollie Watkins.
- Gillingham failed to score for the 21st time in league games this season, at least three more than any other side.
- Leyton Orient let a 2-0 lead slip to draw 2-2 with Colchester United, shipping as many goals today as they had in their previous 12 home league games combined.
- Mansfield Town have won more points from losing positions than any other League Two side this season (20), coming from behind to draw 1-1 with Stockport County today.
- Tranmere Rovers' 3-1 defeat to Newport County was the first time in 28 home league games they'd conceded more than twice, since a 4-0 loss to Forest Green Rovers in January 2022.