Take a look at the key stats and facts from today's Sky Bet League Two action!
● Barrow have completed a league double over Walsall for the first time since the 1931-32 season, having also beaten them 2-1 earlier in the campaign; they’ve also won consecutive away games for just the second time since being promoted back to the EFL in 2020.
● Rochdale have beaten Stevenage (2-0) for the first time ever in what was their sixth EFL meeting (D1 L4 previously); it’s also Rochdale’s first home win in 10 matches and the first time they’ve scored 2+ at home since October (2-1 v Barrow).
● Crewe Alexandra drew their 15th game of the season (1-1 v Sutton United), more than any other side in the league this term and have now drawn each of their last five away games in the competition.
● Salford City’s Callum Hendry has both scored a goal and provided an assist in the same game for the first time in what was his 28th League Two appearance for the Ammies; his goal was his first at the Peninsula Stadium since September (v Crawley Town).
● AFC Wimbledon’s Ali Al-Hamadi has now scored five goals in his last four League Two matches after failing to score in any of his previous 14 EFL appearances across spells with Wimbledon and Wycombe Wanderers.