Take a look ahead to the weekend in Sky Bet League One with our pre-match stat pack!
Charlton Athletic v Wycombe Wanderers
- Charlton won their first six Football League meetings with Wycombe from 2009 to 2019 but have since failed to win their last three (D1 L2).
- Wycombe have scored in all four of their Football League visits to Charlton, winning this exact fixture last season 1-0, their first away league win over the Addicks.
- Charlton Athletic have won just two of their last 11 league games at the Valley (D3 L6), picking up just one point in their last four home games (D1 L3).
- Wycombe Wanderers have won one of their last eight away league matches in London (D3 L4), although it was a 1-0 win at Charlton in January 2022.
Exeter City v Accrington Stanley
- Both of Exeter’s last two league games against Accrington Stanley have been drawn, this after none of the two clubs’ first 13 Football League clashes finishing level beforehand (eight Exeter wins, five Accrington).
- Accrington Stanley have won three of their last five league visits to Exeter (L2), although lost most recently, a 2-0 defeat in November 2017 in League Two.
- Exeter City are looking to win three consecutive home matches in League One for the first time since a run of five consecutive wins in March and April 2011.
- Accrington Stanley have scored the fewest away goals in League One this season (10), failing to score more than once in any of their 18 away matches.
Fleetwood Town v Lincoln City
- Fleetwood Town have won just one of their six previous Football League games against Lincoln City (D3 L2), a 2-1 away win in March 2021.
- Both of Lincoln’s two League One away games at Fleetwood have been drawn, 0-0 in October 2020 and 1-1 in April 2022.
- Fleetwood Town have won five of their last nine league games (D2 L2), keeping five clean sheets and conceding just five goals across these nine games.
- Lincoln City have lost their last two league games, losing to Exeter and Peterborough. They haven’t lost three games in a row since February 2022.
MK Dons v Morecambe
- MK Dons have won all four of their meetings in all competitions with Morecambe since the start of last season by an aggregate score of 12-0.
- Morecambe have lost each of their last three away games at MK Dons in all competitions, all by a 2-0 scoreline, since a 1-1 draw in May 2008.
- MK Dons have won their last two league games, winning 1-0 against both Cambridge and Accrington. They are looking for three consecutive wins for the first time since March/April 2022.
- Morecambe won three of their first four league games in 2023, scoring 12 goals. Since then, they’ve won just one of 11 league games (D4 L6), scoring just six goals and never more than once in a game.
Peterborough United v Derby County
- Peterborough have won each of their last three home league games against Derby, scoring 2+ goals in each victory.
- Derby have won both of their last two league games against Peterborough and could complete a league double over Posh for the first time since 2009-10 in the Championship.
- In Peterborough’s last 15 league games, they have either failed to score (six times) or scored at least two goals (nine times). They’ve netted eight goals in their last two games, a 5-2 victory over Burton and 3-0 win against Lincoln.
- Derby forward David McGoldrick has been involved in 15 goals in his last 13 league starts (12 goals, 3 assists). His 16 league goals this season are his most in a campaign since he scored 20 in 2012-13 for Ipswich and Coventry.
Portsmouth v Port Vale
- This will be Portsmouth’s first home league game against Port Vale since a goalless draw in December 1999 under Bob McNab.
- Port Vale have only won one of their last five league meetings with Portsmouth (D1 L3), a 2-0 victory in April 2000 under Brian Horton.
- Portsmouth’s Colby Bishop has scored 18 league goals this season, the most by a Pompey player in a season since Brett Pitman scored 24 in 2017-18. However, only five of those have come at Fratton Park.
- Port Vale manager Darrell Clarke has lost six of his seven league matches against Portsmouth (W1), losing all three of his trips to Fratton Park while Bristol Rovers manager.
Forest Green Rovers v Sheffield Wednesday
- Forest Green’s only previous competitive meeting with Sheffield Wednesday saw them lose 5-0 at Hillsborough in this season’s reverse meeting in August.
- When visiting a side for a very first time in the Football League, Sheffield Wednesday have won their last two matches, 3-2 wins at Accrington Stanley (November 2021) and Fleetwood Town (April 2022). The Owls last won three such games in a row in 1958, when they won their first such trip to Ipswich (2-0), Scunthorpe (4-1) and Brighton (3-1).
- Since Duncan Ferguson’s first league game in charge of Forest Green, no team has won fewer points in League One than they have (2) and no side has scored fewer goals (5).
- Sheffield Wednesday have lost their last five league games played on Sundays, last winning on a Sunday back in June 2020 away at Bristol City.