Here are all the post-match stats from this weekend's Sky Bet League One action:
● Exeter have now won three successive home league games in League One for the first time since April 2011 as part of a five-game run. Today’s 5-0 win against Accrington was their biggest margin of victory at this level since September 1993 (5-0 vs Wrexham).
● MK Dons have won each of their last three league games – all 1-0 victories – winning as many points as in their previous 13 games in the competition (W2 D3 L8).
● Port Vale have now dropped 18 points from winning positions in League One this season, only Forest Green (29), Fleetwood (24) and Lincoln (19) have dropped more in the competition in 2022-23.
● Fleetwood have benefitted from more own goals than any other side in League One this season (3), two of which have come in their last two games against Derby (Joe Wildsmith) and Lincoln (Adam Jackson).
● Charlton’s Miles Leaburn has scored more goals (9) and has more goal involvements (11) than any other teenager in the Football League this season, netting against Wycombe today at 19 years and 117 days old.