Here are all the post-match stats from this weekend's Sky Bet Championship action:
- Chuba Akpom scored his 24th league goal of the season in Middlesbrough's 4-0 win over Preston North End, second only to Erling Haaland (28) in the top four tiers of English football this season.
- Coventry City have scored four goals in two of their last three away league games (4-0 at Huddersfield Town and 4-1 at Blackpool), as many times as they'd managed in their previous 68 on the road.
- Millwall have lost two of their last three home league games (W1), as many as they had in their previous 19 at the Den (W12 D5).
- QPR lost their ninth home league game this season, with only Wigan Athletic (10) suffering more home defeats in the Championship this term.
- Sunderland have scored at least once in each of their last 19 Championship games, the longest current run in the division.