Here are all the post-match stats from this weekend's Sky Bet Championship action:
- Bristol City’s Andreas Weimann ended a run of 1,186 minutes without a home league goal, netting his first at Ashton Gate since August 6th versus Sunderland.
- Tim Iroegbunam (19y 254d) became the youngest QPR player to score in consecutive home appearances since Antonio German (18y 84d) in March 2010.
- Nathan Tella has been directly involved in more league goals at Turf Moor this season than any other Burnley player (11 – 9 goals, 2 assists).
- Against no side has West Brom’s John Swift had a hand in more league goals than he has versus Huddersfield Town (2 goals, 6 assists).
- Since the start of last season, Swansea striker Joël Piroe has scored 35 goals in the Championship – the most of any player to have appeared in both seasons in this period.