That's another weekend done and dusted in the EFL, and we've got you covered with our post-match stat pack!
Sky Bet Championship
- QPR have won just one of their last 14 games in all competitions: their lowest tally of wins during a 14-game run since December 2014 to March 2015.
- Coventry’s Viktor Gyökeres has been directly involved in 11 goals (seven goals, four assists) in his last 12 league games, recording two assists in a single Football League match for the first time.
- Middlesbrough ended a run of 10 league games against Watford without a win (D4 L6), since a 2-1 victory in October 2012 under Tony Mowbray.
Sky Bet League One
- Bolton have won consecutive away league games in London for the first time since a run of three between February and August 2005 when they were in the Premier League.
- Morecambe have won four consecutive home league games for the first time since December 2020, as many victories as in their previous 20 such games combined (D9 L7).
- Having conceded two injury time goals against Shrewsbury, Duncan Ferguson became the first Forest Green manager to lose his first Football League match in charge of the club.
- Since his first season at Peterborough in 2020-21, Jonson Clarke-Harris has scored 46 goals in League One (71 games), more than any other player in the competition despite spending the 2021-22 campaign in the Championship.
- Exeter’s Jevani Brown has been directly involved in 21 goals (12 goals, nine assists) in League One this season, only Aaron Collins has been involved in more in the competition (24).
Sky Bet League Two
- Gillingham have now scored 2+ goals in each of their last three League Two matches after failing to score more than one in any of their first 23 of the season; it’s as many times as in their last 41 EFL matches combined.
- Mansfield Town (4-1 v Doncaster Rovers) have won a match by 3+ goals for the first time since their second home game of the season (5-2 v AFC Wimbledon) after failing to win any of their last three (D1 L2).
- AFC Wimbledon and Stockport County’s first two league meetings have now both ended in 1-0 wins for the home side on the day, with AFC Wimbledon picking up their eighth clean sheet in their last 11 league games.
- Crawley’s Jack Powell registered two assists in a single Football League game for the first time, equalling his tally in each of the last two seasons in League Two (6).
- Northampton Town’s Sam Hoskins assisted Ben Fox’s opening goal for his side against Barrow, bringing his total goal involvement tally to 20 for the season (16 goals, 4 assists) – only Erling Haaland (28), Aaron Collins (24) and Jevani Brown (21) have more in the top four tiers of English football this term.