We've crunched the numbers ahead of the Sky Bet League Two weekend action and here are some of the key stats...
AFC Wimbledon v Bradford City
- This is the first time AFC Wimbledon are hosting Bradford for a league game since October 2018, a 1-0 win for the Bantams.
- Bradford’s last league visit to AFC Wimbledon in League Two was back in February 2013 under Phil Parkinson, losing 2-1 despite taking the lead through Garry Thompson.
- AFC Wimbledon are unbeaten in each of their last five home league games (W3 D2); they haven't enjoyed a longer unbeaten streak in the Football League since February 2017 (a run of eight).
- Bradford have lost each of their last two Football League away games without scoring, not since November 2020 under Stuart McCall have they recorded a longer such streak (a run of four).
Carlisle United v Newport County
- Three of the last four league meetings between Carlisle and Newport have been drawn, with the Exiles winning the other in March 2022.
- Newport are looking to win consecutive Football League away matches against Carlisle for the first time since September 2015.
- Carlisle have only lost three of their 18 Football League games at Brunton Park since Paul Simpson's return to the club in February 2022 (W10 D5), though one of those defeats was to Newport in March.
- Newport have drawn each of their last four games in League Two; the last side to draw five successive games in the division was Macclesfield in December 2019.
Crawley Town v Doncaster Rovers
- This is Crawley’s first home league game against Doncaster since March 2017, a goalless draw. They have never beaten them on home soil in the EFL (D1 L2).
- Following a 4-1 win over Crawley earlier this season, Doncaster are looking for their first Football League double over the Red Devils.
- Crawley are winless in their last four league games, conceding 2+ goals each time, not since December 2016 have they gone five consecutive league games conceding more than once on every occasion.
- Doncaster have lost, and failed to score, in each of their last two away league games, not since April 1998 have they have a longer run of defeats at this level (5), while they last went three away league games without scoring in the fourth tier in February 1997.
Gillingham v Hartlepool United
- Gillingham haven’t faced Hartlepool at home in a league game since August 2009 in League One, a game they lost 1-0 with James Brown scoring the winner for Pools.
- Hartlepool are unbeaten in four league games against Gillingham (W2 D2) since losing 2-1 in November 2007.
- Gillingham are without a win in their last 12 league games (D4 L8), and have still failed to score more than once in their 23 league games so far – in the Football League only two sides previously have waited longer in a single campaign before netting more than once in a game, Loughborough in 1898-99 and Doncaster in 2008-09 (both 24 games).
- Having failed to win any of their first 10 away league games this season (D2 L8), Hartlepool have won each of their last two, and could win three on the bounce in the Football League for the first time since September 2011.
Harrogate Town v Stevenage
- Harrogate Town have never scored in five Football League matches against Stevenage (D2 L3). Only Rochdale vs Wolves and Hereford vs Portsmouth have faced an opponent six times in the Football League without ever scoring a goal.
- Stevenage’s three Football League wins over Harrogate have come at home – their two away games have both ended goalless.
- No side has conceded 3+ goals in more Football League games this season than Harrogate (7), doing so in five of their last 10 league fixtures.
- Stevenage are unbeaten in their last nine league games (W5 D4), and could go 10 games undefeated in the Football League for the first time since April 2021.
Leyton Orient v Barrow
- Leyton Orient are unbeaten in their last seven Football League games against Barrow (W4 D3), winning the last two in a row.
- Barrow have lost their last three away Football League games against Leyton Orient since a 2-1 victory back in April 1969.
- Leyton Orient have already kept 16 clean sheets in their 25 league games so far this season, both the highest total and proportion (64%) in the Football League this season.
- Barrow came back from a two-goal deficit to beat Mansfield 3-2 in their last league game – it's just the third time since their return to the Football League in 2020-21 they've come from behind to win a league game.
Mansfield Town v Crewe Alexandra
- Mansfield Town won 2-1 against Crewe earlier this season and could complete a league double over the Railwaymen for the first time since 1991-92.
- Crewe have won four of their last five away league games against Mansfield (L1), with this their first visit since a 2-1 win in March 2019.
- Mansfield have lost each of their last two league games; they last lost three in a row in the Football League in September 2021 (run of four).
- Since winning their opening league game of the season away to Rochdale, Crewe have only won one of their last nine away games (D4 L4), with three of those defeats coming in the last five games (W1 D1).
Rochdale v Colchester United
- Rochdale have lost none of their last nine league matches against Colchester (W5 D4) since a 1-0 defeat back in April 2011.
- Colchester have won just one of their last 13 away league matches against Rochdale (D8 L4), a 2-1 victory in August 2010.
- Rochdale are without a win in their last four home league games (D1 L3), while it's just two wins from their previous 13 such fixtures (D2 L9).
- Colchester have won each of their last two away league games; they haven't won three on the bounce in the same Football League campaign since December 2008 against Northampton Town, Leeds United and Brighton and Hove Albion.
Salford City v Sutton United
- Salford are unbeaten in the Football League against Sutton United (W1 D2), winning 2-1 against them earlier this season.
- The only previous EFL meeting between Salford and Sutton at the Peninsula Stadium was in August 2021, a goalless draw.
- Salford beat Northampton 2-1 last time out, their first home league win since August, which was also the last and only time they've won consecutive league games in 2022-23 overall.
- Sutton's Omar Bugiel has been involved in three goals in his last two league games (1 goal, 2 assists), one more than in his previous 18 league appearances this season (1 goal, 1 assist).
Stockport County v Northampton Town
- Stockport are winless in six league games against Northampton (D2 L4) since a 4-2 home win back in October 2005.
- Northampton’s last league visit to Stockport was back in April 2011, drawing 2-2 in League Two despite twice taking the lead via Guillem Bauza and Shaun Harrad.
- Stockport have won three of their last four league games on home soil (L1), and five of their 11 for the campaign so far (D3 L3), one more victory than in their last Football League season in 2010-11 (W4 D12 L7).
- Northampton have lost two of their last three league games (W1), as many as in their previous 16 league games in League Two (W9 D5).
Swindon Town v Grimsby Town
- Swindon Town have won their last three league matches against Grimsby Town, scoring eight times and conceding twice.
- Grimsby have only won twice in their 23 league visits to Swindon, winning 1-0 in 2000 and 1-0 in 2018.
- Swindon are without a win in their last four league games on home soil (D2 L2), last having a longer such run between November 2020 and January 2021 (D1 L5).
- Grimsby have lost each of their last four away league games, only once in Paul Hurst's managerial career in the Football League has he lost five successive such games with one side, doing so with Scunthorpe in September 2019.
Tranmere Rovers v Walsall
- Tranmere Rovers are looking for their first league double over Walsall since the 2011-12 campaign, when the teams were in League One.
- Walsall lost 1-0 away at Tranmere on the opening day of last season but haven’t lost consecutive league visits there since a run of three between 1973 and 1975.
- Tranmere have won only two of their last 12 League Two games (D6 L4), though both those victories have come in their previous four fixtures (D1 L1).
- Walsall have only lost one of their last nine league games (W6 D2), while since the start of October, only League Two's top two sides, Stevenage (29) and Leyton Orient (28), have won more points than the Saddlers (27).