Get the lowdown on all the action this weekend in Sky Bet League Two with our stat pack!
AFC Wimbledon v Stockport County
- The only previous league meeting between AFC Wimbledon and Stockport came earlier this season, with the Hatters winning 1-0.
- This is Stockport’s first away Football League match in London since December 2010 against Barnet, a game they won 3-1.
- AFC Wimbledon have lost just one of their last 13 league games (W6 D6) and conceded only eight goals, keeping seven clean sheets.
- Stockport lost their first five away league games this season but have since won five of their last seven on the road (D1 L1).
Barrow v Northampton Town
- Barrow have lost their last two league games against Northampton since a 1-0 away win back in February 2022.
- Northampton have won their last two away league matches against Barrow, although those wins were separated by just over 50 years, in August 1971 and May 2022.
- Two of Barrow’s last three league games have ended goalless, having not had a goalless draw in any of their 34 games before this run.
- Northampton Town have lost three of their last four league games (W1), as many as in their previous 28 league matches combined (W16 D9).
Crawley Town v Salford City
- Crawley Town have won all three of their home Football League games against Salford City, most recently a 2-1 win last season.
- There has never been an away win in Football League meetings between Crawley and Salford (W4 D3 for home side).
- Crawley Town have picked up just five points in their last seven league matches (W1 D2 L4) after taking 11 points in their previous five games (W3 D2).
- Salford are looking to win three league games in a row for the first time since a run of four in March and April 2022.
Harrogate Town v Sutton United
- Harrogate have lost all three of their EFL matches against Sutton, suffering a 2-0 home defeat last season.
- Should Sutton United beat Harrogate in this game, they would be the first team that the London side have won four games against in the Football League since the start of last season.
- Harrogate Town have picked up just 17 points in their last 21 league matches (W4 D5 L12), an average of 0.81 points per game in that time.
- Sutton have won just 10 points in 14 away league games this season (W2 D4 L8), compared to 26 points in 13 home league games (W8 D2 L3).
Hartlepool United v Colchester United
- Hartlepool United have won just one of their last nine league games against Colchester (D4 L4), a 2-1 away win in February 2022.
- Colchester United are unbeaten in their last four league visits to Hartlepool (W2 D2) since a 1-0 defeat in February 2011.
- Following a 2-0 win over Rochdale, Hartlepool are looking for consecutive home league wins for the first time since February 2022.
- Colchester have won their last three away league games. They haven’t won more consecutively in the Football League since a five-game winning run on the road in October and November 1987.
Mansfield Town v Doncaster Rovers
- Mansfield Town are looking for their first league double over Doncaster since the 1993-94 campaign.
- This is Doncaster’s first league visit to Mansfield since December 2016, a 1-1 draw when they were managed by Darren Ferguson.
- Mansfield manager Nigel Clough is unbeaten in his last 10 league games against Doncaster (W6 D4) since losing 3-1 with Derby in March 2011.
- Doncaster have lost their last two away league games. They haven’t lost more consecutively on the road in the fourth tier of English football since between February and April 1998 (five in a row).
Rochdale v Carlisle United
- Following a 2-0 home win last season, Rochdale are looking for consecutive home league wins over Carlisle for the first time since April 2001.
- Carlisle have lost one of their last nine league games against Rochdale (W5 D3), a 2-0 away defeat last season.
- Rochdale manager Jim Bentley has only won two of his 11 Football League matches against Carlisle (D5 L4).
- Carlisle United have lost two of their last three away league games (W1), one more than in their previous eight away games combined (W4 D3).
Swindon Town v Gillingham
- Swindon Town have won one of their last 12 league games against Gillingham (D5 L6), a 3-1 home win in February 2017.
- Gillingham have won three of their last four away league games against Swindon (L1), winning 3-1 on their last visit in March 2021.
- Swindon striker Charlie Austin could appear in this game – his only other league appearance against Gillingham was in January 2010 with the Robins, scoring in a 3-1 win.
- Gillingham have won their last two league games, as many as they’d managed in their previous 29 games combined. The Gills last won three on the bounce in December 2020.
Tranmere Rovers v Leyton Orient
- None of the last 15 EFL meetings between Tranmere and Leyton Orient have ended as a draw, with eight wins for Tranmere and seven for Leyton Orient.
- Leyton Orient are looking for their first Football League double over Leyton Orient since the 2013-14 campaign, when the teams were in League One.
- Tranmere Rovers have won two of their last 13 league matches (D7 L4) – they had won their previous five games before this run.
- Leyton Orient have only netted one goal in their previous six league games (W1 D3 L2), and their 3-0 defeat to Stevenage last time out was their heaviest league defeat since May 2021 (0-3 vs Salford).