Here are all the important stats and facts ahead of this midweek's Sky Bet League Two offering!
AFC Wimbledon v Walsall
- The seven League meetings between AFC Wimbledon and Walsall have alternated between a win for each team – Walsall won 3-1 earlier this season.
- Walsall have won their last two away League games against AFC Wimbledon, with those wins coming in November 2017 and August 2018.
- AFC Wimbledon are unbeaten in their last six home League games (W3 D3), last enjoying a longer home unbeaten run in February 2017 (eight games).
- Walsall are unbeaten in their last five League games away from home (W2 D3), picking up as many points (9) as in their previous 15 such games (W1 D6 L8).
Carlisle United v Hartlepool United
- Following a 3-1 win earlier this season, Carlisle are looking for their first League double over Hartlepool since the 2015-16 season.
- Hartlepool United are winless in their last five League visits to Carlisle (D2 L3) since a 2-1 win in League One in September 2011.
- Since the start of March 2022, Carlisle United have taken 38 points from their 19 home League Two matches (W11 D5 L3) at a rate of exactly two points per game.
- Only Colchester (10) have lost more League Two away games this season than Hartlepool (9), while they’ve conceded on average two goals per game on the road in 2022-23 (26 goals conceded in 13 games).
Colchester United v Salford City
- Colchester have won four of the six previous EFL encounters with Salford (D1 L1), including the most recent meeting 3-0.
- Having lost on their first two EFL visits to Colchester, Salford won this exact fixture 2-0 last season, a game that saw Brandon Thomas-Asante both score the winner and be sent off.
- Colchester have won two of their last four home League games (L2), as many as their first nine of 2022-23 (D4 L3).
- Salford have scored nine goals in their last three League games on the road (W2 D1), as many as their first 10 such games of the campaign (W5 D1 L3).
Crawley Town v Grimsby Town
- Crawley have lost their last three league games against Grimsby, losing 3-0 in this season’s reverse fixture.
- After losing their first four EFL visits to Crawley between 2016-17 and 2019-20, Grimsby won their last trip there in 2020-21, a 2-1 win.
- Crawley have lost each of their last two League games at home, after losing only one of their previous seven (W5 D1).
- Grimsby have lost each of their last five League games on their travels, conceding 12 goals in total. In fact, they’ve conceded more goals in their last three games (9) as their first nine (8).
Stockport County v Bradford City
- Stockport are looking for their first League double over Bradford since the 2001-02 season, when the teams were in the second tier.
- This is Bradford’s first league visit to Edgeley Park to face Stockport since September 2010, a 1-1 draw with Dave Syers on the scoresheet for the Bantams.
- Stockport have won four of their last five home EFL games (L1), not since April 2008 have they won three such games in a row (run of five).
- Bradford are without a goal in their last three away League games (D1 L2); they last went four such games in a row without scoring in November 2020.
Swindon Town v Stevenage
- Swindon have never lost a home League game against Stevenage in six previous meetings (W5 D1), though they drew 0-0 last season.
- Following a 2-0 win over Swindon in October, Stevenage are looking for consecutive League wins over the Robins for the first time.
- Swindon have kept a clean sheet in two of their last three home League games (W1 D1 L1), as many as in their previous seven such fixtures (W4 D1 L2).
- Stevenage are unbeaten in their last seven away League games, drawing five of them (W2); the Boro last enjoyed a longer such run in the EFL in February 2012 (run of nine – W6 D3).