See all the key stats and facts ahead of the weekend kick-off in Sky Bet League One!
Charlton Athletic v Bolton Wanderers
- Charlton have lost their last three league games against Bolton, all in League One since the start of last season.
- Following a 4-1 away win against Charlton in the 2021-22 season, Bolton are looking for consecutive away league wins against the Addicks for the first time since a run of three between January 2004 and October 2005 in the Premier League.
- Charlton have won their last three league games, last winning four in a row in a run of six in October and November 2020 under Lee Bowyer.
- Bolton are looking to win consecutive away league games in London for the first time since a run of three between February and August 2005 when they were in the Premier League.
Burton Albion v Oxford United
- Burton Albion have lost their last five league games against Oxford United, shipping 18 goals across these defeats.
- Oxford are unbeaten in their last four away league matches against Burton (W2 D2) since a 2-0 defeat in February 2015.
- Burton have won just four of their last 30 league games played on Saturdays (D9 L17) and are winless in seven (D4 L3) since a 1-0 win over Cheltenham in October.
- Karl Robinson has won his last five league matches against Burton, all while as Oxford manager. He has never beaten a side in six consecutive league meetings before in the Football League.
Cheltenham Town v Port Vale
- Cheltenham Town are unbeaten in their last nine home league games against Port Vale (W5 D4) since a 1-0 defeat in August 2006.
- Port Vale have only won one of their last eight league matches against Cheltenham (D4 L3), a 2-1 home win in October 2020.
- Cheltenham have only picked up 12 points in their League One games played on Saturdays this season (W3 D3 L12), the fewest of any team. No side has lost more games on Saturdays than the Robins (12).
- Port Vale won their first away league match in 2023, beating Forest Green. The Valiants haven’t won their first two away league games in a year for 30 years, since beating Chester and Fulham in 1993.
Lincoln City v Cambridge United
- Lincoln have lost their last two Football League games against Cambridge – they had gone 15 unbeaten against the U’s before this.
- Having won 2-0 against Lincoln in League One earlier this season, Cambridge United are looking to complete a league double over the Imps for the first time since 1995-96.
- Lincoln are winless in their last seven league matches (D4 L3), scoring just three goals in this run.
- Cambridge United striker Joe Ironside has scored in all three of his Football League games against Lincoln, netting home and away last season and scoring both goals in their 2-0 win in September.
MK Dons v Exeter City
- This will be MK Dons’ first home league match against Exeter since August 2018, winning 1-0 with a goal from Kieran Agard.
- Exeter City are looking for their first ever away league win against MK Dons, winning none of their four visits so far (D1 L3).
- MK Dons have won nine of their last 11 league matches against sides newly promoted to the division that season (L2) and won seven of their last eight at Stadium MK (L1).
- Exeter have won two of their last three away league matches (L1), although they lost at Portsmouth last time out. The Grecians haven’t lost consecutive away league games since April 2021.
Morecambe v Bristol Rovers
- This is Morecambe’s first home league match against Bristol Rovers since October 2015, a game that ended 4-3 to the Gas in League Two.
- Bristol Rovers have won three of their last four league games against Morecambe (D1), although those three wins came between 2014 and 2016.
- Morecambe have won their last three home league matches, scoring nine times and conceding just once. They haven’t won four in a row since December 2020.
- Bristol Rovers have lost three of their last five league matches (W2), after losing just one of their 12 games before this run (W6 D5).
Peterborough United v Portsmouth
- Peterborough United have won their last two home league matches against Portsmouth, keeping a clean sheet in both victories.
- Following a 2-1 win over Peterborough earlier this season, Portsmouth are looking to complete a league double over Posh for the first time ever.
- Peterborough United have lost two of their last three home league games (W1) after winning eight of their previous 10 on home soil (D1 L1).
- Portsmouth’s Dane Scarlett scored both of their goals in a 2-1 win over Peterborough earlier this season. The last Pompey player to score home and away in a league season against Posh was Guy Whittingham in 1992-93.
Shrewsbury Town v Forest Green Rovers
- Shrewsbury and Forest Green’s only previous Football League meeting was earlier this season – the Shrews won 2-0.
- This is Forest Green’s first visit to Shrewsbury in a league game since November 2003, which came in what is now the National League. The Shrews won 2-0.
- Only Luke Leahy (6) has more home goals in all competitions this season for Shrewsbury Town than defender Matthew Pennington (5), who has scored in his last two appearances on home soil.
- Forest Green have won just five of their last 30 league games on Saturdays (D9 L16) and no side has lost more League One games on Saturday this season than Forest Green (12).