There's more Sky Bet League One on the way on Tuesday night and here's a rundown of all the important stats and facts!
Bolton Wanderers v Forest Green Rovers
- All three League matches between Bolton and Forest Green have ended 1-0, with the Trotters winning one and the Greens winning two.
- Forest Green’s only previous away league match at Bolton came in September 2020, winning 1-0 in League Two with a goal from Carl Winchester.
- Bolton have kept a clean sheet in their last four home League matches, last keeping a clean sheet in five in a row at home in April 2013.
- Forest Green are on their longest run in the EFL without an away clean sheet (15 games), conceding on average two goals per game (31 in total).
Burton Albion v Peterborough United
- Burton are unbeaten in their last four League matches against Peterborough (W1 D3), drawing 1-1 earlier this campaign.
- Peterborough are looking for only their second EFL win at Burton (previously W1 D1 L2), having won 2-1 there in the 2018-19 season.
- Burton lost their last home League game against Shrewsbury 4-0, their first such defeat since October; they haven’t lost successive home league games since September (run of five).
- Peterborough won and kept a clean sheet in their last away League game to Port Vale; the Posh haven’t recorded a shutout in successive away league games since a run of three games in April 2021 during Darren Ferguson’s third stint in charge.
Cheltenham Town v Sheffield Wednesday
- Cheltenham are looking for their first ever League win over Sheffield Wednesday, having won none of their previous three such games against the Owls (D1 L2).
- The Owls' two previous league wins against Cheltenham have been at Hillsborough; their only away league game at the Robins was a 2-2 draw last season.
- Cheltenham have already lost six of their 12 home League games this season (W5 D1), as many as they did in the entire of last season (W10 D7 L6).
- Sheffield Wednesday have already won eight away League games this season, as many as they did in the entirety of last season; the Owls last won more in a single EFL campaign in 2016-17 (9).
Exeter City v Barnsley
- Exeter are hosting Barnsley for a league match for the first time since November 1980, when they lost 1-0 under Brian Godfrey.
- The only previous league meeting between Exeter and Barnsley this century was earlier this season, a game won 2-0 by the Grecians at Oakwell.
- Exeter have drawn each of their last three League games at St. James Park, the Grecians last drew four such games consecutively in the same season in November 1990.
- Barnsley lost their last away League game to Charlton, as many defeats as in their previous nine such games (W5 D3); the Tykes last lost consecutive away league games in August, losing their first two away games of 2022-23.
Fleetwood Town v Portsmouth
- Fleetwood are winless in six League games against Portsmouth (D4 L2) since a 1-0 victory in February 2020.
- Portsmouth have won four of their last five away League games against Fleetwood, winning the last two such visits, both 1-0.
- Fleetwood have won just one of their last 11 home League games (D5 L5), including defeats in each of the last three, all by a 2-1 scoreline.
- Portsmouth have won only one of their previous seven League games on their travels (D2 L4), failing to score on four of those seven occasions.
Ipswich Town v Morecambe
- Ipswich are unbeaten in all three of their League meetings with Morecambe (W1 D2), and beat them 2-1 earlier this season.
- Morecambe’s only previous League visit to Ipswich was last season, drawing 2-2 despite twice taking the lead.
- Ipswich have lost only one of their last 15 League games at Portman Road (W8 D6), with three of their previous five such fixtures ending in 1-1 draws (W2).
- Morecambe have lost each of their last three away League games, and could lose four in a row for the first time since March 2022.
MK Dons v Shrewsbury Town
- MK Dons have lost just one of their nine home EFL matches against Shrewsbury Town (W6 D2), and won 2-0 against them at Stadium MK last season.
- Shrewsbury have won three of their last four League games against MK Dons (L1), although all three wins came on home soil.
- MK Dons have kept a clean sheet in each of their last two home League games (W1 D1), after none in their first 11 games of the campaign (W1 D2 L8), the Dons last recorded three straight home League shutouts in September 2021.
- Shrewsbury manager Steve Cotterill has only lost one of his previous eight EFL encounters with MK Dons (W4 D3), though that defeat came in this exact fixture last season (2-0).
Port Vale v Derby County
- Following a 2-1 win over Derby in October, Port Vale are looking to complete a league double over the Rams for the first time in their history.
- This is Derby’s first league visit to Port Vale since January 1996, a 1-1 draw. Their last away win against the Valiants was on Christmas Day in 1925.
- Port Vale lost their last home league game against Peterborough, following a run of three straight victories, the Valiants last lost consecutive home league fixtures in May.
- Derby are unbeaten in each of their last six away league games (W2 D4), while since Paul Warne’s first game in charge in October, only Sheffield Wednesday (18) have won more points on the road in League One than the Rams (16).
Wycombe Wanderers v Oxford United
- Following a 1-0 win over Oxford United in October, Wycombe are looking for their first League double over the U’s since the 2000-01 campaign under Lawrie Sanchez.
- Oxford have won none of their last three away league games against Wycombe (D1 L2) since a 3-2 win back in April 2015.
- Wycombe lost their last home League game against Sheffield Wednesday; not since November 2021 have the Chairboys lost successive league fixtures at home.
- Oxford have lost only one of their last nine League One games on the road (W3 D5), since the start of October, only Plymouth have lost fewer games (0).