Take a look at some of the key figures from this weekend's Sky Bet League One action!
● Barnsley, who beat Accrington Stanley 3-1, have scored 3+ goals in an EFL match for the first time since November (3-1 v MK Dons), after failing to score a single goal in either of their last two league fixtures.
● Each of MK Dons’ last two wins in League One have come against Forest Green (1-0 on Boxing Day), with five of their seven league wins this season coming on the road, while Forest Green Rovers have now lost each of their last three home games in League One.
● Derby County are now unbeaten in their last 15 league matches at home against Bolton Wanderers (W11 D4), with wins in each of the last five such encounters.
● Shrewsbury Town’s Luke Leahy scored twice in his side’s 5-1 victory against Cambridge United, his first brace in the EFL since March 2022 against Morecambe. He has now scored three goals in his last two matches, one more than he managed in his first 23 games of the season (2).
● Plymouth Argyle’s Finn Azaz provided two assists during his side’s 4-2 win against Cheltenham Town, the first time he’s provided two assists in the same EFL game since January 2022 against Harrogate Town for Newport County. He has now provided three assists in his last two games, as many as in his first 15 games of the season combined.