Take a look at some of the key figures from this weekend's Sky Bet Championship action!
● Norwich have now scored eight goals in their last two Championship games (4-0 vs Preston and 4-2 vs Coventry), having netted just six times in their prior eight fixtures. Indeed, it’s the first time the Canaries have scored 4+ goals in consecutive away league games since November 2018.
● Preston have amassed 27 points away from home this season, no side in the Football League in 2022-23 has earned more on the road than the Lilywhites.
● Rotherham have now dropped 19 points from winning positions in the Championship this season, no side in the division has dropped more (level with Luton).
● Blackburn have drawn their first league game since April 2022 against Blackpool (1-1), ending a 32-game run without a draw (W16 L16).
● Stoke’s 4-0 victory over Reading is their biggest league win since July 2020 against Barnsley (also 4-0), while it’s the first time the Potters have had four different goalscorers – excluding own goals – since January 2020 against Huddersfield (Smallbone, Campbell, Brown and Gayle today).
● Bristol City’s Antonie Semenyo has now scored in each of his last three league appearances, as many as he had scored in his first 20 Championship games of the season.