Sky Bet Championship
- Hull have now picked up 20 points in 12 Championship games under Liam Rosenior (W5 D5 L2), as many as in their first 18 games of the campaign under both Shota Arveladze and Andy Dawson (W6 D2 L10).
- Burnley’s 3-0 win over Norwich means they’ve now won each of their last nine league games for the first time since November 1991 in the fourth tier of the Football League.
- Luton have won six of their last seven league games under Rob Edwards (L1), since Boxing Day, no side has won more points in the Championship than the Hatters (18).
- Chuba Akpom has now scored 16 Championship goals, the most by a Middlesbrough player in a second-tier season since Patrick Bamford in 2014-15 (17). Indeed, this season’s tally is double what he managed in his first 105 Football League games (8).
- Joël Piroe has now scored at least 10 goals in each of his two Championship seasons with Swansea (22 in 2021-22 and 11 in 2022-23), only Aleksandar Mitrovic (43) has scored more in the competition since the start of last season than him (33).
Sky Bet League One
- Sheffield Wednesday have won six successive league games for the first time since April 2017, while the Owls have gone five league games without conceding for the first time since April 1992.
- Three of Morecambe’s last five Football League games have seen a team score five times, with the Shrimps scoring five goals in two of their last four league games before today. Indeed, the 5-0 loss to Derby is their heaviest league defeat since March 2022 against Shrewsbury (also 5-0).
- Shrewsbury have now won each of their last five league games, their longest run in the EFL since a six-game winning streak in April 2015.
- Only Erling Haaland (4) has scored more hat-tricks in the Football League this season than Derby’s David McGoldrick (3), while he’s the first Derby player to score a hat-trick three times in a single league campaign since Kevin Hector in 1973-74.
- All four of Mohamed Eisa’s League One goals for MK Dons this season have come away from home. Indeed, since the start of last season, no player has scored a higher proportion of their goals away from home in League One than him (69% - 11/16 – min. 10 goals).
Sky Bet League Two
- Leyton Orient picked up three points and scored for the first time in four league matches. Their clean sheet against Wimbledon was also their ninth successive shutout at home in the league, the longest ever run they’ve had at home without conceding in the Football League.
- Crawley remain the only EFL side yet to win an away league game this season (P13 W0 D6 L7). They are now only one of three sides not to win any of their first 13 away games of a season in the division since League Two began in 2004-05 after Cambridge United in 2004-05 (first 22) and Stevenage in 2019-20 (first 13).
- Only Stockport County (5) have had more red cards in League Two this season than Swindon Town (4), while it's the first time the Robins have had dismissals in successive league games since February 2018 against Lincoln City and Accrington Stanley.
- Elliot Watt has provided 10 assists for Salford in the Football League this season. That’s as many as he’s managed in his previous three seasons in the EFL combined (10).
- Bradford’s Andy Cook scored his 14th league goal of the season after 27 games, the most he’s ever managed in a single EFL season.