With a full schedule of Sky Bet League Two fixtures on the way, get the lowdown with our pre-match stat pack!
Barrow v Stockport County
- Barrow have won each of their last three Football League games against Stockport - scoring three goals each time - though only one of those games have been this century, winning 3-2 in July 2022.
- Stockport have alternated between a defeat (4) and draw (3) in their last seven Football League trips to Barrow, with this their first such game there since January 1972.
- Barrow have failed to score in each of their last three home Football League games; the Bluebirds previously went four such games without a goal in March 1969.
- Stockport manager Dave Challinor has lost both of his previous Football League encounters with Barrow by a 3-2 scoreline, losing away with Hartlepool in August 2021 and at home in the reverse fixture in July.
Colchester United v Northampton Town
- Colchester have lost each of their last three Football League encounters with Northampton; they last lost four in a row to the Cobblers in April 1953.
- Northampton have won two of their last three Football League away games against Colchester (L1), as many as in their previous 11 such games (D1 L8).
- Colchester have drawn each of their last three home league games - not since April 2012 have they had a longer such run in the Football League (run of five).
- Northampton’s Sam Hoskins has now scored 17 League Two goals this season, no player has more. The last player to score more in a single Football League season for the Cobblers was Marc Richards in 2014-15 (18).
Crawley Town v Carlisle United
- Crawley have won just one of their last 18 Football League games against Carlisle (D7 L10); though that win came in this exact fixture last season (2-1).
- Carlisle have won four of their last seven away games against Crawley in the Football League (D2 L1), keeping a clean sheet in four of those games.
- Crawley have won only one of their last nine league games (D2 L6), while they’ve conceded in every game during that time (17 in total).
- Carlisle have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four away league games, including each of the last two; they last went three Football League games on the road without conceding in October 2017.
Crewe Alexandra v Rochdale
- Crewe are unbeaten against Rochdale in their last five Football League games (W2 D3), and could beat them home and away in the same campaign for the first time since 1984-85.
- Rochdale have only won one of their last eight Football League away games against Crewe (D4 L3), winning 5-2 in August 2014.
- Crewe won their previous home league game, beating Hartlepool 2-0; the Railwaymen haven’t won successive league fixtures on home soil since their first two such games of the 2022-23 campaign.
- Rochdale have lost each of their last three away league games, while since the start of 2021-22, only Hartlepool (24) have lost more League Two games away from home than them (22).
Doncaster Rovers v Bradford City
- Having lost four successive Football League games to Bradford between April 2015 and September 2017, Doncaster are unbeaten in each of the last four such encounters (W3 D1).
- Bradford have lost each of their last two Football League trips to Doncaster; they've never lost three consecutive such visits before.
- Doncaster have won each of their previous two home league games, keeping a clean sheet on both occasions; they last won three on the bounce without conceding in December 2009 in the Championship.
- 10 of Andy Cook’s 16 League Two goals this season have come away from home, he’s the only player in the Football League to register double figures in away league games in 2022-23 so far – the last Bradford player to get more on the road in a league campaign was Nahki Wells in 2012-13 (11).
Gillingham v AFC Wimbledon
- Gillingham have won only one of their last seven Football League games against AFC Wimbledon (D2 L4), though that win came at home in November 2020 (2-1).
- Having gone unbeaten in each of their first six Football League away games against Gillingham (W3 D3), AFC Wimbledon are winless in each of their last two such games (D1 L1).
- Gillingham have won five of their last seven league games (D1 L1), while the Gills are aiming to win three successive league games for the first time since December 2020 in League One.
- Just nine goals have been scored across Wimbledon’s last eight away league games (5 goals for, 4 goals against), while they’ve failed to score in their previous three fixtures; they last went four such games without scoring in March 2022.
Grimsby Town v Leyton Orient
- Grimsby have lost each of their previous two Football League games against Leyton Orient; the Mariners last lost three in succession to the O’s in November 1907.
- Leyton Orient have won each of their last four Football League away games against Grimsby, as many as in their first 24 such trips there (D8 L12).
- Grimsby have already won as many games in League Two this season as they did in their previous campaign at this level in 2020-21 (10).
- Leyton Orient have won 21 games in League Two this season, including four of their last five (D1), only in 2013-14 (25) and 2005-06 (22) have they won more games in a single Football League season this century.
Hartlepool United v Walsall
- Hartlepool have lost each of their last two Football League games against Walsall, and could lose three in a row to the Saddlers for the first time since April 2005.
- Walsall are without a win in each of their previous six Football League trips to Hartlepool since a 1-0 win in September 2007 (D3 L3).
- Each of Walsall's last five league games has been drawn – they've never had six consecutive draws in their Football League history.
Mansfield Town v Salford City
- Mansfield have lost three of their six Football League games against Salford (W2 D1), and are winless in the last two (D1 L1).
- After winning their first away Football League game against Mansfield 2-1 in October 2019, Salford have lost each of their last two such trips there by the same scoreline in 2020-21 and 2021-22.
- Mansfield have won each of their last three league games without conceding – it’s their longest winning run in the league since January 2022 (run of eight), while not since May 1977 have they won four Football League games without conceding.
- Salford have lost three of their last four Football League games on the road (D1), including each of the last two; they haven’t lost three in a row in a single season since their first three such games of 2021-22.
Newport County v Sutton United
- Newport won their only previous home Football League game against Sutton in December 2021, with Matt Dolan scoring a 90th minute penalty in a 3-2 win.
- Sutton are unbeaten in each of their previous two Football League games against Newport (W1 D1), drawing 1-1 in reverse fixture in July 2022 and winning 1-0 in April 2022.
- Newport have lost only two of their eight home league games under Graham Coughlan (W3 D3), picking up as many points (12) as they did in James Rowberry’s final 16 home league games for the Exiles (W3 D3 L10).
- Sutton are unbeaten in their last five league games (W3 D2), keeping three clean sheets, and could win three successive league fixtures for the second time this campaign - previously doing so in January.
Stevenage v Tranmere Rovers
- Stevenage have won three of their last four Football League games against Tranmere (L1), one more than in their first 11 such encounters (W2 D6 L3).
- Tranmere are without a win in their seven previous Football League trips to Stevenage (D4 L3), only against Barnsley (26), Ashington, Blackburn Rovers and Nottingham Forest (both 8) have they played more away games in the Football League against a side without winning.
- Stevenage have lost two of their last three league games (D1), conceding seven goals during that time, as many as in their previous 13 games in the competition (W6 D6 L1).
- Tranmere have lost four of their last five league games (W1), while they’ve lost each of their previous four league fixtures on the road; Rovers last lost five Football League away games in December 2018.
Swindon Town v Harrogate Town
- This fixture finished 1-1 last season in the only previous Football League meeting at the County Ground, with Jack Diamond netting the opener for Harrogate, before Jack Payne equalised for Swindon with an 83rd minute penalty.
- Harrogate beat Swindon 3-0 in the reverse fixture in July, and could be the first side in this fixture in the Football League to win successive games, with both sides having one win (D1).
- Swindon have won only one of their last seven home league games (D3 L3), and could lose successive league games at the County Ground for only the second time since the start of last season, doing so in April 2022.
- Harrogate’s Matty Daly has scored two goals in his three previous Football League appearances against Swindon, including a goal in the 3-0 win against the Robins on the opening day of the 2022-23 season.