Take a look at some of the key figures from Saturday's Sky Bet League Two action!
- Gillingham have now won six of their last eight league games (D1 L1) and won three on the bounce for the first time since December 2020 as a League One side.
- Carlisle’s 5-2 win over Crawley was the second time they’ve scored at least five goals in a league game this season, and the first time they’ve done so on the road in a Football League game since September 2017 against Crewe (5-0 wins).
- Crewe have dropped more points from winning positions than any other side in League Two this season (19). Indeed, the Railywaymen drew 1-1 with Rochdale today having gone a goal ahead.
- Andy Cook has now scored 17 goals in League Two this season, while he’s the first Bradford player to score 11 goals away from home in league campaign since Nahki Wells in 2012-13.
- Sutton’s Coby Rowe has now scored in successive league games (2 goals), after netting only once in his first 31 appearances in the Football League.