Here are all of the key stats and facts ahead of this weekend's Sky Bet League Two action!
AFC Wimbledon v Carlisle United
- AFC Wimbledon’s only victory against Carlisle in the Football League came at home in February 2016, winning 1-0 (D2 L2).
- Carlisle beat AFC Wimbledon 2-1 in the reverse fixture in September and could do the double over the Dons for the first time in the Football League.
- AFC Wimbledon are unbeaten in their last seven home games in the Football League (W4 D3), which is the Dons’ longest such run since February 2017 (8 games unbeaten).
- Carlisle have lost just one of their last eight league visits against London sides (W5 D2) - losing 4-0 to Sutton United in September 2021.
Barrow v Newport County
- Barrow have won four of their last six Football League games against Newport (L2), and could beat the Exiles home and away in a single league season for the first time since 1966-67.
- Newport have lost on each of their last five Football League trips to Barrow, with their only such victory coming in October 1964 (4-1).
- Barrow have lost three of their last four home league games (D1), one more than in their first 10 games of the campaign (W8 L2). The Bluebirds could go three successive league fixtures on home soil without scoring for the first time since September 1971.
- Newport have lost just one of their six away matches under Graham Coughlan in the Football League (W1 D4), although the defeat came in their most recent such game (2-0 vs Carlisle).
Crawley Town v Crewe Alexandra
- Crawley have lost seven of their last eight league games against Crewe (W1), including each of the last four, which is currently their joint-longest ongoing losing run against a side in the Football League (also 4 against Brentford and Port Vale).
- Crewe have only lost one of their last six Football League trips to Crawley (W4 D1), losing 3-0 in November 2018.
- Crawley Town manager Scott Lindsey lost his only previous Football League encounter with Crewe, losing 1-0 as Swindon Town boss in November. In fact, that was the Railwaymen’s only victory in their last 10 league matches away from home (D5 L4).
- Crewe have scored the fewest goals on the road in League Two this season (6). Meanwhile, Crawley have conceded two goals in each of their last three home games in the Football League.
Grimsby Town v Colchester United
- Grimsby beat Colchester 1-0 in the reverse fixture in September; they last beat them home and away in the same Football League season in 1971-72.
- Since consecutive Football League wins in April 1976 and September 1979, Colchester haven’t won any of their last eight such trips to Grimsby (D4 L4).
- Grimsby defeated Stockport County 1-0 in their last home match in the Football League and are seeking consecutive such victories for the first time since February 2020.
- After failing to win any of their opening 11 away league games this season (D1 L10), Colchester have won their last four games on the road, and are looking to win five in a row for the first time since November 1987.
Harrogate Town v Stockport County
- Harrogate are yet to score in both previous meetings with Stockport in all competitions this season, drawing 0-0 in the reverse league fixture and losing 1-0 in round one of the Carabao Cup.
- The reverse fixture between Harrogate and Stockport finished goalless in September, only against Wrexham in March 1922 have Stockport had goalless draws in each of their first two Football League games against a side before.
- Harrogate have failed to keep a clean sheet in 11 of their last 12 games at home in the league (W3 D3 L6), including each of the last four. In fact, only Hartlepool (23) have conceded more home goals than the Sulphurites this term (21).
- Stockport are winless in their last three away matches in the Football League (D1 L2), after avoiding defeat in their previous six such games (W5 D1).
Hartlepool United v Sutton United
- Hartlepool are yet to beat Sutton in the Football League, losing two of the previous three encounters (D1).
- Sutton’s only previous Football League visit to Hartlepool ended 1-1 in February 2022, with Joe Kizzi scoring the opener after three minutes for the visitors, before Tom Crawford equalised for the hosts in the second half.
- Only Rochdale (2) have won fewer home games than Hartlepool in League Two this term (3). In addition, the Pools have conceded more goals at home than any other side in the division in 2022-23 (23).
- Sutton defeated Harrogate 1-0 in their last away league match and are looking to win successive such matches since November 2021.
Mansfield Town v Gillingham
- Mansfield have won three of their last five Football League games against Gillingham (L2) and could do the league double of the Gills for the first time since 1994-95.
- Gillingham won on their last Football League visit to Mansfield in March 1996 1-0, as many wins as in their previous 24 such games (D7 L16.
- Mansfield have scored in nine of their last 10 home games in the Football League (W3 D4 L3), while only Stevenage (27) have scored more goals at home than the Stags in League Two this season (25).
- After failing to win any of their first 12 away games of the campaign (D4 L8), Gillingham are unbeaten in their last two such games (W1 D1).
Rochdale v Northampton Town
- Rochdale are unbeaten in each of their last 10 home Football League encounters with Northampton (W4 D6), winning their exact fixture 1-0 last season.
- Northampton beat Rochdale 3-0 in the reverse fixture in September, not since 1995-96 have the Cobblers beaten them home and away in the same Football League season.
- Rochdale are winless in their last six home Football League games (D1 L5) since a 1-0 victory over Salford in November. No side have won fewer such games than the Dale in League Two this term (2).
- Northampton have won just one of their last four away games in the league (D1 L2), although the victory came in their most recent such game via a 2-0 victory over Barrow.
Stevenage v Bradford City
- Stevenage are winless in each of their last seven Football League games against Bradford (D1 L6), losing each of the last three by an aggregate of 8-1.
- Since losing on their Football League trip to Stevenage in April 2011, Bradford are unbeaten on each of their last four such visits (W2 D2).
- Stevenage have lost just one of their 14 home games in the Football League this term (W12 D1). In fact, no side in the division have won more points at home than Boro this season (37).
- Bradford have drawn each of their last three league games, last doing so in successive Football League fixtures in December 2016 under Stuart McCall.
Swindon Town v Doncaster Rovers
- Swindon have won only one of their last five home Football League games against Doncaster (D1 L3), a 2-0 victory in March 2016 under Luke Williams.
- Doncaster lost 1-0 to Swindon in September; they’ve never been beaten home and away by the Robins in the same Football League season before, with this their 13th season together.
- Swindon have won just one of their last six home games in the Football League (D3 L2), defeating Grimsby 5-0 in January.
- Doncaster have lost their last three away league matches and are looking to avoid four consecutive such defeats in the fourth tier since April 1998 (run of five).
Tranmere Rovers v Salford City
- Tranmere are yet to lose to Salford in the Football League (W2 D3), with both those wins coming in the last three meetings.
- Against no other side has Salford faced more often in the Football League without winning than against Tranmere (P5 – D3 L2), also facing Exeter on five occasions without winning (D2 L3).
- Tranmere are unbeaten in their last four home matches in the Football League (W2 D2) since a 2-0 defeat to AFC Wimbledon in November 2022.
- Salford have won each of their previous two fixtures in League Two; they haven’t won three consecutive league games since a run of four between March/April 2022.
Walsall v Leyton Orient
- Walsall have failed to score in each of their last four Football League games against Leyton Orient (D2 L2), losing each of the last two, last enduring a longer such run against the O’s in January 1962 (run of six).
- Following a run of four successive defeats between September 1967 and February 1983, Leyton Orient have lost just four of their last 14 Football League away games against Walsall (W7 D3).
- Walsall have failed to score in each of their last two league games (D1 L1), as many as in their previous 14 league fixtures – not since February 2022 have the Saddlers gone three league games in a row without scoring.
- Leyton Orient manager Richie Wellens is unbeaten in all five of his league meetings with Walsall (W4 D1), winning each of the last four and keeping a clean sheet in his last three encounters with the Saddlers.