There's more Sky Bet League Two on the way this weekend. Here are all the key stats and facts...
Northampton Town v Grimsby Town
- Northampton are unbeaten in each of their last 10 Football League games against Grimsby (W4 D6), keeping a clean sheet on three of the last four occasions.
- Grimsby are winless in each of their last four Football League trips to Northampton (D3 L1), losing 2-0 on their last visit in November 2019.
- Northampton have drawn each of their last three league games, last drawing four such games in December 2019.
- Grimsby manager Paul Hurst has only lost one of his six previous Football League meetings with Northampton (W2 D3), losing on his last visit as Scunthorpe boss 3-0 in January 2020.
AFC Wimbledon v Hartlepool United
- AFC Wimbledon have won only one of their last five Football League games against Hartlepool (D1 L3), failing to score in three of those five games.
- Hartlepool have lost two of their three previous Football League away games against AFC Wimbledon (W1), with their only victory coming in August 2014 (2-1).
- Only two goals have been scored in AFC Wimbeldon’s last six league games (W1 D4 L1), with the Dons beating Stockport 1-0 in January, but losing 1-0 to Leyton Orient earlier this month.
- Since successive away league wins in December, Hartlepool have only won two of their last nine encounters in League Two (D2 L5), either keeping a clean sheet (2) or conceding 2+ goals in that time (7 times).
Bradford City v Barrow
- Bradford have only lost two of their previous 10 Football League games against Barrow (W5 D3), though both those defeats have come since the Bluebirds’ promotion in 2020-21.
- Barrow beat Bradford 3-2 in August, and could do the double over them in the Football League for the first time since 1964-65.
- Bradford have won each of their last two league games, as many as in their previous nine fixtures (D3 L4), and could win three in a row for the first time since September.
- Barrow have lost, and failed to score, in each of their previous two league games; they last lost three league games on the bounce without netting in October.
Carlisle United v Colchester United
- Each of the last three Football League meetings between Carlisle and Colchester have been drawn, as many as the previous 14 encounters (Carlisle four wins, Colchester seven wins).
- Colchester have only won one of their last six Football League away games against Carlisle (D2 L3), winning 3-0 in March 2020.
- Carlisle are without a goal in each of their last three league games (D1 L2), having scored 15 in the previous six fixtures (2.5 per game); they last failed to score in four consecutive league games in October 2021.
- After failing to win any of their first 11 away league games this season (D1 L10), Colchester have won each of their last five; they’ve never enjoyed a longer such run in the Football League.
Harrogate Town v Crewe Alexandra
- The only previous Football League meeting between Harrogate and Crewe in the Football League was a 3-0 win for the Railwaymen in August this season.
- Crewe have won just one of their previous 10 Football League away games in Yorkshire (D2 L7), beating Doncaster 2-1 in League One in October 2020.
- Since a run of three straight wins between November/December 2022, Harrogate have won only one of their last eight league games (D3 L4).
- After failing to score more than once in 22 consecutive league games, Crewe have scored twice in each of their last two fixtures – not since December 2020 have they done so in three straight games.
Leyton Orient v Crawley Town
- Leyton Orient have won each of their previous two league games against Crawley, as many as in the previous nine Football League encounters (D1 L6).
- Following a run of three successive away league defeats, Crawley have won each of their last three such visits to Leyton Orient.
- Leyton Orient have won 12 home league games so far in 2022-23, last winning more in a single Football League season in 2013-14 as a League One side (13).
- Crawley are still without an away league win this season (P14 W0 D6 L8) – since the rebrand in 2004-05, only Cambridge (in 2004-05) have waited longer for their first away league win in the fourth tier (23rd game).
Rochdale v Gillingham
- Rochdale are without a win in each of their last six league games against Gillingham, alternating between a draw (3) and defeat (3) in those six fixtures.
- Gillingham beat Rochdale 4-1 in their last league visit in December 2020; they’ve never won successive such games in the Football League before.
- Rochdale are winless in each of their last six league games (D1 L5), though four of those fixtures were against sides currently in the top six of League Two (Leyton Orient, Carlisle, Northampton and Salford), and either drew – against the Cobblers – or lost by a one-goal margin to those sides.
- Only Colchester (5) have won more games in League Two in 2023 than Gillingham (4), with the Gills scoring 10 goals so far this calendar year, as many as in their final 26 league games of 2022.
Salford City v Swindon Town
- Salford have won only one of their four previous meetings with Swindon in the Football League (D1 L2), winning 2-1 away from home in February 2022.
- Swindon have won each of their previous two Football League away games against Salford, winning 3-2 in November 2019 and 1-0 in August 2021.
- Salford’s Ryan Watson has scored two goals in his last four Football League appearances against Swindon, though both goals came at the County Ground in February 2021 and February 2022.
- Swindon have lost each of their three league games under Jody Morris so far, and could lose four consecutive league fixtures on the road for the first time since April 2021 in League One.
Stockport County v Stevenage
- Stockport are yet to beat Stevenage in the Football League (D1 L2), losing the reverse fixture 2-1 in August.
- Stevenage’s only prior Football League away game against Stockport was a 2-2 draw in April 2011, with Lawrie Wilson netting a 90th minute equaliser for the visitors that day.
- Stockport have won three consecutive league games for the third time this season, while their 14 wins overall is as many as in their previous two Football League campaigns combined (5 in 2009-10 and 9 in 2010-11).
- Stevenage have drawn each of their previous six away league games, only three sides in the fourth tier of English football have drawn seven successive such games – Barnsley in February 1978, Exeter in october 1986 and Gillingham in March 2011.
Sutton United v Doncaster Rovers
- Doncaster beat Sutton 2-1 in the reverse meeting in August in their first ever Football League encounter, with George Miller and Kieran Agard both scoring in the 90th minute to secure the win.
- Doncaster have won just one of their last 11 Football League away games in London (D3 L7), beating Charlton 3-1 in League One in September 2020.
- Only Leyton Orient (39) and Stevenage (37) have won more points in home games in League Two this season than Sutton (30), winning five of their last six (D1).
- Doncaster have won each of their last three league games without conceding; they last did so in four straight games as a Championship side in December 2009.
Tranmere Rovers v Mansfield Town
- Tranmere have won just one of their last nine Football League games against Mansfield (D4 L4), though that win came in this exact fixture last season (3-2).
- Since a 2-1 win in October 1985, Mansfield have failed to win any of their last seven Football League away games against Tranmere (D4 L3).
- Tranmere have won each of their last two home league fixtures 1-0, and could win three successive league games on home soil without conceding for the first time since January 2022 (run of four).
- Mansfield have won each of their previous two league games by an aggregate score of 6-0, and could win three in succession for the first time since an eight-game winning run between November 2021 and January 2022.
Walsall v Newport County
- Walsall ended a run of six Football League games without a win against Newport in the reverse fixture in August, winning 1-0 (D4 L2), and could do the league double over the Exiles for the first time since 1986-87.
- Newport are unbeaten in each of their last three Football League visits to Walsall (W1 D2), picking up as many points as in their previous 10 such visits (5 – W1 D2 L7).
- Walsall have lost just one of their last eight home league games (W6 D1), one fewer than they did in their opening five such games of the campaign (W1 D2 L2).
- Newport have lost only one of their last eight league games (W2 D5), and are looking to win successive league fixtures on the road for the first time since March 2022.