Take a look at some of the key figures from this weekend's Sky Bet League Two action!
● Northampton Town (1-2 v Grimsby Town) are now winless in their last four League Two matches (D3 L1), their longest such run in the league this season; it was Grimsby’s first league win against Northampton since October 2004 (0-1).
● A total of four goals were scored during AFC Wimbledon’s 2-2 draw against Hartlepool United, two more than in their last six league matches combined; it’s the first time they have scored two goals at home since November (2-0 v Leyton Orient).
● Harrogate Town’s Kazeem Olaigbe provided his first ever assist and scored his first ever goal in the EFL, becoming the first Harrogate player to score and assist in the same match since Alex Pattison in October 2022 (v Hartlepool).
● Gillingham’s Oliver Hawkins has now scored in back-to-back league games for the first time since scoring in three consecutive League One matches for Portsmouth in October 2018; they are his first two goals for Gillingham after failing to score in his first five games for the club.
● Mansfield Town’s Davis Keillor-Dunn has now registered three direct goal involvements in his four league appearances for the club (1 goal, 2 assists) since joining from Burton Albion. That’s more than he managed across his last 16 league matches for the Brewers (2 goals).