There's more Sky Bet League Two on the way this week and here are all the key stats and facts you need to know...
Bradford City v Tranmere Rovers
- Bradford beat Tranmere 2-1 in the reverse fixture in September, and could do the double over them in a Football League season for the first time since 1998-99 in the second tier.
- Tranmere are unbeaten in each of their last three Football League away games against Bradford (W2 D1); they’ve never avoided defeat in four successive away matches against them before.
- Having won three of their first five home league games this season (D2), Bradford have won just two of their last nine on home soil (D4 L3).
- Tranmere have won just one of their last eight away league games (D3 L4), losing each of their last three on the road since a 2-1 victory at Barrow in late December.
Carlisle United v Mansfield Town
- Carlisle have only lost one of their last six league meetings with Mansfield (W2 D3), a 1-0 away defeat in December 2021.
- Mansfield have lost on each of their last two Football League visits to Mansfield – both 1-0 defeats in December 2020 and April 2022 – they last lost three in a row in February 1979 (run of four).
- Carlisle lost their last home league game against Harrogate 1-0, not since February 2022 under Keith Millen have the Blues lost successive league games at Brunton Park (run of three).
- Mansfield have won just one of their last 17 away league games on a Tuesday (D8 L8) with that victory coming at Rochdale in March last year (1-0).
Colchester United v Walsall
- Colchester have won just one of their previous 10 Football League encounters with Walsall (D6 L3), beating the Saddlers 2-1 in April 2021.
- Walsall have only won on one of their last 10 Football League visits to Colchester (D4 L5), winning 2-0 in January 2015.
- Colchester have won just one of their last 12 league games on a Tuesday (D5 L6), with both teams scoring in nine of those 12 matches.
- No side has conceded fewer away goals in League Two this season than Walsall (12), keeping five clean sheets on the road this term.
Crewe Alexandra v Hartlepool United
- Crewe are without a win in each of their last four Football League encounters with Hartlepool (D2 L2), conceding 3+ goals on three of those four occasions.
- Since beating Crewe 2-1 in March 1982, Hartlepool are winless in their last 11 Football League trips there (D4 L7).
- Crewe have failed to score more than one goal in any of their last 13 home league games (9 goals in total), losing each of their last two on home soil without finding the net.
- Having failed to win any of their first 10 away league games this season (D2 L8), Hartlepool have won three of their last five on the road (L2).
Doncaster Rovers v Barrow
- Doncaster have lost two of their last three Football League games against Barrow (W1), as many as in their previous 11 such games (W6 D3).
- Barrow beat Doncaster on their last visit there in the Football League in August 1971; they’ve never won consecutive such games before.
- Doncaster have already won more home league games this season (8) than they did in the entirely of last season in League One (7), winning three of their last four on home soil.
- Barrow have won just one of their last 10 away league games (D4 L5), with that victory coming at Mansfield in January (3-2).
Gillingham v Grimsby Town
- Gillingham have won each of their last four home Football League games against Grimsby, their best ever run against the Mariners, winning each of the last two 3-0.
- Grimsby have won just one of their last eight Football League games against Gillingham (D2 L5), though they are unbeaten in the last two such meetings (W1 D1).
- Gillingham have won-back-to-back home league matches to nil. They last won three successive home league games without conceding in September 2015 in League One.
- Grimsby are winless in their last five league games on a Tuesday (D1 L4), since a 1-0 win against Barrow in March 2021.
Leyton Orient v Rochdale
- Leyton Orient have won each of their last two league games against Rochdale, and could win three in a row in the Football League for the first time since January 1998.
- Both Leyton Orient and Rochdale have scored in each of their last seven Football League meetings at Brisbane Road (Leyton Orient – 5 wins, 14 goals – Rochdale – 2 wins, 12 goals).
- Leyton Orient are unbeaten in their last nine home league games (W6 D3), keeping a clean sheet in all nine of those matches, while limiting the opposition to 77 shots (13 on target) and a combined xG of 4.9.
- 12 of Rochdale’s 15 away league games this season have either been decided by one goal (W3 L6) or drawn (3).
Newport County v Stevenage
- Newport lost 1-0 to Stevenage in the reverse fixture in September; they haven’t lost home and away to Boro in the same Football League season since 2016-17.
- Since winning successive away league games against Newport in 2016-17 and 2017-18, Stevenage have failed to win on each of their last four trips there (D2 L2).
- Newport have failed to score in each of their last three league games on a Tuesday (D1 L2), however all three of those matches did come away from home.
- Stevenage have drawn each of their last five league games on their travels, not since Walsall in October 2020 has a side drawn six successive away league matches in League Two.
Northampton Town v AFC Wimbledon
- Since winning three of their first four home Football League games against AFC Wimbeldon (D1), Northampton are without a win in their previous four such matches (D3 L1).
- AFC Wimbledon lost 2-0 in the reverse fixture in September; they haven’t lost successive Football League games to the Cobblers since their first three meetings between September 2011 and September 2012.
- Having won five of their first six home league games this season (L1), Northampton have won just two of their last eight since (D4 L2).
- AFC Wimbledon have lost two of their last three league games on the road (D1), one more defeat than in their previous seven such games (W3 D3).
Salford City v Harrogate Town
- Salford are unbeaten against Harrogate in the Football League, winning four of the previous five encounters (D1).
- Harrogate have lost each of their previous three league games against Salford, only against Colchester United and Sutton United have they lost four successive Football League fixtures against a side before.
- Salford are enjoying their longest winning run on home soil in the Football League (4 games), winning more than in their first 11 such fixtures of 2022-23 (W3 D4 L4).
- Harrogate have alternated between a victory (3) and a defeat (3) across their last six away league games on a Tuesday, losing their last such encounter at Walsall back in October (3-1).
Stockport County v Crawley Town
- Stockport lost to Crawley in the reverse fixture in September 3-2; they last lost their first two Football League games against a side in March 1979 against Wigan.
- Crawley have lost seven of their last eight league games against newly promoted sides (W1), with their only victory coming against Stockport in September.
- Stockport have won five of their last seven home league games (D1 L1), keeping five clean sheets during this period.
- Crawley are the only League Two side that are yet to win a single game on the road this season (D6 L7), with their last away victory coming at Newport in April 2022 (currently on a 16-game away winless streak).
Sutton United v Swindon Town
- Sutton have lost all three previous Football League meetings with Swindon; the Robins are the only side they’ve lost three times to since their promotion to the EFL.
- Swindon have won each of their first three Football League games against Sutton, only against Aldershot (first five) and Southend (first four) have they had longer such runs in the Football League.
- Sutton have won four of their last five home league games (D1), with each of those victories coming by a single goal margin.
- Swindon have lost back-to-back away league games, last losing three on the bounce on the road in January 2022.