We've got two more Sky Bet League Two fixtures are coming up this week. Take a look at the important facts and figures...
Crewe Alexandra v Leyton Orient
- Crewe have won each of their last four Football League games against Leyton Orient, conceding just once in that time.
- Leyton Orient have lost, and failed to score, in each of their last two Football League visits to Crewe, prior to that the O’s had only failed to score in two of their 14 such trips (W6 D4 L4).
- Crewe have won only one of their last 13 Football League games in midweek (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), beating Sutton 1-0 in August (D3 L9).
- Leyton Orient have lost each of their last three league games on their travels, while failing to score in their last four (D1 L3), not since March 2003 have the O’s gone five away Football League games without a goal.
Doncaster Rovers v Tranmere Rovers
- Doncaster have won four of their last five Football League games against Tranmere (L1), although that defeat did come in the reverse fixture on Boxing Day, losing 3-0.
- Tranmere have only won one of their last 14 Football League away games against Doncaster (W6 D7), winning 2-0 under Brian Little in October 2005.
- Doncaster have won three of their last four home midweek games in the Football League (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – L1), as many as in their previous 10 (D1 L6).
- Tranmere manager Micky Mellon has alternated between defeat (L2) and victory (W2) in his four previous Football League encounters with Doncaster, beating Donny 1-0 in his only previous away league game against them in March 2016 with Shrewsbury.