Here are all the key stats and facts you need to know ahead of a midweek helping of Sky Bet League Two action!
Grimsby Town v Harrogate Town
- Grimsby have lost all three of their Football League meetings with Harrogate, including a 3-2 loss in the reverse fixture on Boxing Day.
- Harrogate won 2-1 in their only previous Football League away game against Grimsby, with Jack Muldoon netting a brace in October 2020.
- Grimsby have alternated between victory (2) and defeat (2) in their last four home league games, losing 1-0 against Colchester in their last such game.
- Harrogate have taken five points from their last three away league games (W1 D2), one more than they had from their previous nine on the road (4 – W1 D1 L7).
Hartlepool United v Newport County
- Hartlepool won their last league meeting with Newport 3-2 in March last season – they last won consecutive Football League games against the Exiles in March 1976.
- Newport won this exact fixture 2-1 last season – they've never won consecutive away games against Hartlepool in the Football League.
- Hartlepool have conceded 25 goals in 15 home league games this season, just one fewer than they shipped at home in the whole of the 2021-22 campaign.
- Newport are yet to win a league game in midweek (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) this season (D2 L3), though their last such win came away from home against Carlisle in March 2022 (2-1).
Rochdale v Stockport County
- This is the first meeting between Rochdale and Stockport County in the Football League since 2007-08, with Stockport winning home and away against the Dale in League Two.
- Stockport have won their last three Football League away games against Rochdale, as many as they had in their previous 26 (D7 L16). This is the first such visit since November 2007, however.
- Rochdale have won two of their last three home league games in midweek (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), beating Salford 1-0 most recently in November (L1). This is as many as wins as they had in their previous 14 such games beforehand (D5 L7).
- Having lost 16 of 17 Football League away games between January 2011 and September this season, Stockport have lost just two of their last 10 on the road (W6 D2).
Walsall v Crewe Alexandra
- Walsall have won only one of their last 16 Football League encounters with Crewe (D9 L6), losing both of the last two.
- Crewe have won on two of their last three Football League visits to Walsall (D1), as many wins as in their previous 23 such games (D8 L13).
- Walsall manager Michael Flynn has won three of his six previous Football League meetings with Crewe (D1 L2), all coming during his time in charge of Newport, including victories in his last two home league games against the Railwaymen.
- Crewe are without a win in each of their last six away league games in midweek (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), losing four of them (D2), though both those draws have occurred this season.