Take a look at some of the key figures from Saturday's Sky Bet League One action!
- Sheffield Wednesday have set a new club record in their Football League history, going unbeaten in 20 matches for the first time (W14 D6).
- Exeter’s 2-0 win against Cambridge ended a run of six home league games without victory, keeping consecutive clean sheets in the Football League at St James Park for the first time since April 2022.
- Bristol Rovers’ Scott Sinclair has both scored (1) and assisted (1) in a single league game on the road for the first time since December 2016, in a 2-1 victory for Celtic in the Old Firm derby against Rangers.
- Portsmouth’s Colby Bishop assisted two goals in a single Football League game for the first time since December 2021 (for Accrington Stanley v Fleetwood) – he got as many assists today as he'd registered in his previous 30 games in League One this season combined (2).
- Barnsley’s Adam Phillips has scored in three consecutive league games for the second time this season (also three in a row in December), with those six goals his total for 2022-23 so far – only in 2020-21 (10) has he netted more in a single Football League campaign.