Here are all the key stats and facts ahead of kick-off in Sky Bet League One this weekend!
Accrington Stanley v Shrewsbury Town
- Accrington Stanley are unbeaten in each of their last six Football League games against Shrewsbury (W3 D3), keeping a clean sheet in each of the last three.
- Shrewsbury have lost on two of their last four Football League trips to Accrington (W1 D1), one more than in their first seven such games (W4 D2 L1).
- Accrington Stanley have won just one of their last 10 league games (D4 L5), and are winless in five since beating Bristol Rovers 2-0 in January.
- Since winning his first Football League game against Accrington as Notts County manager, Steve Cotterill has failed to win any of his five encounters while in charge of Shrewsbury (D3 L2).
Bristol Rovers v Burton Albion
- Bristol Rovers are unbeaten in all five of their previous home Football League games against Burton Albion (W3 D2), with each of the last two ending in draws.
- Burton lost 4-0 to Bristol Rovers in the reverse fixture in August; they’ve never lost successive Football League fixtures to them before.
- Bristol Rovers manager Joey Barton has won five of his seven Football League meetings with Burton Albion (L2), including all three at home – the Brewers are the side he’s beaten most often as a Football League manager.
- Burton Albion have alternated between victory (2) and defeat (2) in their last four away league games, with their two wins in this run more than they managed in their previous 20 on the road (W1 D5 L14).
Cambridge United v Oxford United
- Cambridge are winless in their last six Football League games against Oxford (D2 L4) and could lose three in a row against them for the first time since Boxing Day 1999.
- Oxford have only won one of their 12 Football League away fixtures against Cambridge, winning 2-1 in March 1995 (D6 L5), and are without a win in their last eight such games (D4 L4).
- Cambridge are winless in their last eight league games (D2 L6) since beating Shrewsbury Town 2-1 on Boxing Day.
- Oxford have taken just one point from their last 18 available in League One (D1 L5), a 1-1 draw with MK Dons in their last away match.
Cheltenham Town v Barnsley
- Cheltenham are yet to beat Barnsley in the Football League (D1 L2), losing each of their last two encounters.
- Barnsley’s only previous Football League trip to Cheltenham was a 3-1 victory in February 2003, with current Tykes manager Michael Duff playing for the Robins that day.
- Following their 2-1 win at Cambridge in the week, Cheltenham are looking to secure back-to-back league victories for the first time since December.
- Having lost their first two league games in 2023, Barnsley have now won four of their last five (D1).
Derby County v Charlton Athletic
- Derby are unbeaten in each of their last eight home league games against Charlton (W5 D3), with those wins coming in the last six such occasions.
- Charlton beat Derby 1-0 in the reverse fixture in August, and could do the double over the Rams for the first time since 1983-84 in the second tier.
- Derby manager Paul Warne is yet to beat Charlton in the Football League, losing three of his four previous encounters while in charge of Rotherham (D1).
- Charlton have won their last three away league games, last winning four in a row on the road back in September 2011.
Ipswich Town v Forest Green Rovers
- Ipswich have only lost three of their previous 29 league games at Portman Road against newly promoted sides (W16 D10), though all three of those defeats have come within the last eight fixtures (W2 D3).
- Forest Green lost their only previous Football League meeting with Ipswich 2-1 in August, in what was their first ever home game in the third tier of English football.
- Six of Ipswich's last eight league games have been drawn (W1 L1), including the last three. The Tractor Boys haven't had four consecutive league draws since March 2017 (a run of six).
- Forest Green are yet to keep a clean sheet away from home in League One this season, conceding 31 goals across their 16 such games so far; they last recorded a shutout on the road against fellow League One side Bristol Rovers in April last season in the fourth tier.
Lincoln City v Portsmouth
- Lincoln have won only one of their previous 11 Football League meetings with Portsmouth (D3 L7), a 1-0 victory in January 2021.
- Portsmouth have won on each of their last four Football League trips to Lincoln, netting three goals in three of those games.
- Lincoln City are unbeaten in five league games (W2 D3), conceding just one goal in this run.
- Portsmouth have won just one of their last seven league games on the road (D2 L4), and could lose three in a row for the first time since March 2021.
Morecambe v Peterborough United
- The home side is yet to lose in this fixture so far in the Football League (W2 D1), with Morecambe winning this exact fixture 3-2 in December 2007 – the only previous time they’ve hosted Peterborough in the Football League.
- Peterborough beat Morecambe 3-0 in the reverse fixture in August, while they’ve averaged two goals per game against the Shrimps in their three prior meetings (6 in total).
- Morecambe are unbeaten in each of their last nine home league games (W5 D4); they last enjoyed a 10-game stretch in the Football League in January 2013.
- After a run of three straight league wins, Peterborough have now lost their last two by an aggregate score of 6-0.
Plymouth Argyle v Fleetwood Town
- Plymouth have only won one of their last league six Football League games against Fleetwood (D2 L3), with two of the last three ending in draws.
- Fleetwood are without a win in each of their last three Football League visits to Plymouth (D1 L2) since a pair of victories in August 2013 (2-0) and October 2017 (2-1).
- Plymouth have won 14 of their 15 home league games this season, with the exception being a 2-0 loss to Port Vale in December.
- Fleetwood have won their last two league games, as many as they had in their previous 12. They last won three in a row in March 2021.
Port Vale v Exeter City
- Port Vale have only lost one of their last six Football League encounters with Exeter (W4 D1), though that defeat was the reverse fixture in August, losing 4-0.
- Since three successive wins between October 2008 and March 2018, Exeter are winless in each of their last four Football League visits to Port Vale (D2 L2).
- Port Vale are winless in their last seven league games (D2 L5), with five of these seven matches coming at home (D1 L4).
- Exeter are winless in three league games (D1 L2), failing to score in the last two. They last went three league games without a goal in August 2021.
Sheffield Wednesday v MK Dons
- Sheffield Wednesday have won each of their previous three league games against MK Dons, having won only two of the first eight in the Football League (D5 L1).
- MK Dons are yet to beat Sheffield Wednesday as a visiting side in the Football League (D3 L2), losing on two of their last three trips.
- Sheffield Wednesday are unbeaten in their last 18 league games (W12 D6) – only once in their league history have they had a longer such run, going 19 games between December 1960 and April 1961.
- 19 of MK Dons' 29 points in League One this season have come in away games, the highest such ratio in the division this term (66%).
Wycombe Wanderers v Bolton Wanderers
- Wycombe have won both previous home Football League games against Bolton, winning 2-0 in August 2019 and 1-0 in November 2021.
- Having beaten Wycombe 3-0 in the reverse fixture in August, Bolton could do the league double over the Chairboys for the first time.
- Wycombe have won their last four league games, last winning five in a row in April 2018 while in League Two.
- Bolton have won their last five league games, last winning six in a row in March 2021 while in League Two.