Take a look at some of the key figures from this weekend's Sky Bet League One action!
● Sheffield Wednesday are now unbeaten in 19 league matches (W13 D6), their longest such run since between December 1960 and April 1961 (also 19). Their 5-2 win against MK Dons was the third time in that run that they’ve scored 4 or more goals.
● Barnsley’s 4-0 win at Cheltenham was the Tykes’ biggest away win since they beat Peterborough by the same scoreline in October 2018 on their way to getting promoted to the Championship.
● Conor Chaplin’s two goals for Ipswich against Forest Green means he’s now been involved in 17 league goals this season, more than in any previous campaign (14 goals, 3 assists). Meanwhile, their opponents Forest Green remain without a clean sheet away from home in League One this season, conceding 35 goals across their 17 such games so far.
● David McGoldrick has scored 13 goals for Derby in 25 league games this season. That’s one more than he managed in his last three league seasons combined (12 goals in 82 appearances).
● Wycombe’s Lewis Wing scored the latest first-half goal in League One so far this season, netting their opener against Bolton seven minutes and 37 seconds into stoppage time (52:37). Indeed, it’s the latest first-half goal in the division since November 2021 when Olamide Shodipo scored for Sheffield Wednesday against Wycombe (53:23).