As another weekend of Sky Bet League One action comes to a close, take a look at our post-match stat pack.
● Dion Charles was the first player to score a league hat-trick for Bolton Wanderers since Joe Mason against Rotherham United in September 2014 in the Championship.
● Shrewsbury Town have won six consecutive league games for the first time since April 2015 in League Two under Micky Mellon.
● Plymouth Argyle have won 14 of their 15 home league games this season (L1), the most home league wins of any side in the top four tiers in 2022/23. It’s as many home league victories as the Pilgrims enjoyed in the whole of last season (14 in 23 games).
● Wycombe Wanderers’ Lewis Wing has scored seven league goals this season, his joint-most in a single EFL campaign, alongside 2019/20 for Middlesbrough.
● Sheffield Wednesday’s Josh Windass assisted two goals against Ipswich Town to reach 25 assists in his EFL career. It was only the second time he assisted twice in a single EFL game, after also doing so against Cardiff City in April 2021.