Here are all the key stats and facts you need to know ahead of kick-off in Sky Bet League Two!
AFC Wimbledon v Swindon Town
- AFC Wimbledon have only lost one of their seven Football League games against Swindon Town (W2 D4), a 0-2 defeat in January 2012.
- Swindon have visited AFC Wimbledon three times previously in the Football League, but never won, drawing two and losing the other 4-1 in April 2021.
- AFC Wimbledon have won just one of their last 16 league matches (D5 L10), while the Wombles have fewer points in 2023 than any League Two club (13).
- Swindon have only won one of their last nine away league games (D3 L5), a 2-1 win at Salford in February.
Barrow v Carlisle United
- Barrow are winless in their last 11 Football League matches against Carlisle United (D4 L7) since a 5-1 victory in April 1960.
- Carlisle last completed a Football League double over Barrow in 1960-61 under Ivor Powell; they won this season’s reverse meeting 5-1 in January.
- Barrow are unbeaten in six home league games (W4 D2), their longest such run since November 2020 (7).
- Carlisle haven’t scored in any of their last four away league games, last going five without scoring on the road in the Football League in January 2008.
Bradford City v Gillingham
- Bradford City have only lost one of their last seven league meetings with Gillingham (W3 D3), a 0-4 defeat in October 2018.
- Gillingham have only suffered one defeat in their last eight league visits to Bradford City (W2 D5), a 1-0 defeat in March 2018.
- Andy Cook has 11 home league goals this season, the most by a player in a single campaign for Bradford at Valley Parade since 2011-12 (James Hanson, 12).
- Gillingham have only won two of their last 24 away league games (D8 L14), losing their last three on the bounce.
Colcheste United v Sutton United
- Colchester have lost all three of their League Two matches against Sutton United, conceding seven goals.
- Only against Harrogate and Crawley have Sutton won each of their first four League Two games against an opponent.
- Colchester haven’t won back-to-back home league games since November 2021; they beat Crewe 4-0 in their last such match.
- Sutton will be hoping to avoid suffering back-to-back away league defeats for the first time since October (3 in a row), having lost 3-1 at Bradford in their last such game.
Doncaster Rovers v Newport County
- Doncaster could complete a Football League double over Newport County for the first time since 1976-77.
- This will only be Newport’s second Football League visit to Doncaster in the 21st century, losing the first 2-0 in September 2016.
- Only one of Doncaster’s last 36 home league matches has ended level (W14 L21), a 1-1 draw with Leyton Orient in October 2022.
- Newport lost 4-0 at Stockport in their last away league game; only in October have they lost back-to-back away fixtures in League Two this term.
Hartlepool United v Crawley Town
- Hartlepool have won all three of their League Two games against Crawley since the start of last season without conceding.
- Crawley have only lost one of their four Football League visits to Hartlepool (W2 D1), although it was this exact fixture last season (0-1).
- Hartlepool have both scored and conceded in each of their last five home league matches, with four of those being drawn (W1).
- Crawley have just nine points from their 21 away league games this season (W1 D6 L14), the fewest by any side at this stage on the road in League Two since York City in 2015-16 (8).
Leyton Orient v Crewe Alexandra
- Leyton Orient last completed a league double over Crewe in 2013-14; they won this season’s reverse fixture 2-0 in February.
- Crewe have won both of their last two league visits to Leyton Orient, with this their first since September 2019 (2-1).
- Leyton Orient have lost just one of their 21 home league matches this season (W14 D6), picking up 48 points. They last earned 50+ points at home in a Football League campaign in 1992-93 (52).
- Crewe have won three of their last four league games (L1), as many as their previous 19 beforehand (W3 D8 L8).
Mansfield Town v Stevenage
- Mansfield have only lost one of their last 11 league games against Stevenage (W6 D4), a 1-2 defeat in April 2019.
- Stevenage have scored just one goal in their last six league meetings with Mansfield, including none in their last three away from home.
- Mansfield have suffered just one defeat in their last eight home league games (W3 D4), a 2-5 loss to Salford in February.
- Stevenage have drawn nine of their last 12 away league games (W1 L2), drawing 11 matches on the road overall this term, more than any League Two side and their most ever away from home in a Football League campaign.
Northampton Town v Harrogate Town
- Northampton are yet to lose to Harrogate in League Two, winning two and drawing one of three meetings.
- Harrogate’s only previous League Two trip to Northampton saw them lose 3-0 in April 2022.
- Northampton have won four of their last five home league games (D1), this after having won just two of their previous 10 beforehand (D5 L3).
- Harrogate have only managed to win one of their last seven away league games (D4 L2), a 2-0 victory at Doncaster in March.
Stockport County v Rochdale
- In all competitions, Stockport have won each of their last five meetings with Rochdale since losing 2-7 in March 2007.
- Rochdale have lost five of their last six Football League visits to Stockport (W1), although this will be their first since March 2008 when they lost 2-0.
- Stockport are unbeaten in 11 home league games (W6 D5), their longest such spell in the Football League since March 2007 (13).
- Although Rochdale have just one win from their last eight league games on the road (D2 L5), they have avoided defeat in their last two away from home (W1 D1).
Tranmere Rovers v Grimsby Town
- Tranmere have won each of their last five Football League games at home to Grimsby, a run that began in 1999.
- Grimsby last completed a Football League double over Tranmere in 1998-99; they won this season’s reverse meeting 2-1 in December.
- Tranmere have only suffered defeats in two of their last 11 home league games (W5 D4), winning their last such match 1-0 against Swindon.
- Grimsby could win back-to-back away league games for the first time since a run of four in succession from August-September.
Walsall v Salford City
- Walsall have never kept a clean sheet against Salford in League Two, losing five of seven such meetings (W2).
- Salford have won both of their last two league games against Walsall, never before winning three in row against them in League Two.
- Walsall have drawn seven of their last nine league games played at home (W1 L1). They have nine home draws overall in League Two this term, last reaching 10 in a Football League campaign in 1991-92.
- Salford have only lost one of their last six away league games (W3 D2) and are looking to win back-to-back such matches for the first time in 2023.