Take a look at how this weekend went down in Sky Bet League Two with our post-match stat pack!
● Stevenage have won automatic promotion to League One with one game of the season still to play having only finished as high as 10th in their last seven seasons in League Two.
● Carlisle United lost at home for the first time in seven League Two matches, with Salford City having beaten them away from home for the first time in the EFL in what was their fourth such meeting.
● Harrogate Town have now won all three of their League Two away matches against Mansfield Town, with Mansfield becoming the first side they have won three away games against in the EFL.
● Andy Cook scored his 27th league goal of the season during Bradford City’s 2-1 win against Northampton Town – he is the top scorer in the league this term, with only Chuba Akpom (28) and Erling Haaland having scored more goals than him in the top four tiers of English football in 2022/23.
● Barrow received two red cards during their 3-1 defeat to Hartlepool – both instances of a team receiving two red cards in a League Two game this season have come against Hartlepool United (also Rochdale in January).