Here is your midweek Sky Bet League Two stat pack!
Carlisle United v Stockport County
- This is the first meeting between Carlisle and Stockport at Brunton Park in the EFL since a goalless draw in League One in January 2010.
- Stockport could complete their first Football League double over Carlisle United since the 2008-09 campaign, following their 2-0 win earlier this season.
- Four of Carlisle’s last seven league matches have ended goalless. The Cumbrians have drawn eight games 0-0 this season, their most in a Football League campaign since 2001-02 (also eight).
- Since the start of February, Stockport County have won the most points in League Two (32) and conceded the fewest goals (9) in the division.
Crawley Town v Colchester United
- Crawley are unbeaten in eight league games against Colchester (W5 D3) since a 3-1 defeat in October 2018.
- Colchester United have lost their last four away league visits to Crawley since a 2-0 win in December 2017.
- Crawley Town are unbeaten in their last six home league matches (W3 D3) since losing 5-2 to Carlisle United in February.
- Colchester have won six of their last 10 away league matches (D2 L2), having lost 10 of their first 11 on the road this season (D1). In fact, five of their last six league wins have been away from home.
Gillingham v Leyton Orient
- This is Gillingham’s first home league match against Leyton Orient since a 3-2 win back in November 2014 under manager Peter Taylor.
- Leyton Orient are looking to complete their first league double over Gillingham since the 2013-14 campaign.
- Gillingham have won eight of their 10 home League Two matches in 2023 (D1 L1), picking up more points on home soil than any other side this year (25).
- Leyton Orient are unbeaten in their last 13 league games (W7 D6), last having a longer unbeaten run in the EFL between April and October 2013 (15 games).
Grimsby Town v Barrow
- Grimsby Town have won 13 of their 14 home matches against Barrow in the Football League – the other was a 1-0 defeat in October 1967.
- Barrow are looking to complete their second ever EFL double over Grimsby, previously doing so in the 1967-68 campaign.
- Since George Lloyd’s league debut for Grimsby Town in February, only four players have been involved in more League Two goals than Lloyd (5 goals, 4 assists).
- Barrow have won six of their last 11 league matches (D3 L2), keeping six clean sheets across this run, including in each of their last two matches.
Harrogate Town v Walsall
- Three of the five league meetings between Harrogate and Walsall have been drawn, with both sides winning one game apiece.
- The two meetings between Harrogate and Walsall at the EnviroVent Stadium have ended as draws, with last season ending 1-1.
- Harrogate Town have drawn each of their last four League Two matches – indeed, only their opponents in this game, Walsall (12), have drawn more League Two games in 2023 than Harrogate (11).
- Walsall have won just one of their last 19 league matches (D12 L6) with no side winning fewer games in League Two in 2023 than the Saddlers (2 - level with AFC Wimbledon).
Newport County v Mansfield Town
- Newport have won just three of their last 21 Football League matches against Mansfield Town (D6 L12) and are winless in four (D3 L1).
- Mansfield are winless in their last five EFL visits to Newport (D3 L2) since winning 3-2 on the opening day of the 2016-17 campaign.
- Newport County have won their last two home league matches, last winning three in a row in May 2021 under Michael Flynn.
- Since losing their first two league games in 2023, Mansfield Town have lost just two of 16 League Two matches (W7 D7).
Rochdale v Tranmere Rovers
- Rochdale have won three of their last four home league matches against Tranmere (L1), losing the other game 2-0 in 2011-12.
- Tranmere Rovers have lost five of their last 21 league games against Rochdale (W8 D8) and are unbeaten in their last two (W1 D1).
- Rochdale have lost 25 matches in League Two this season, their most in a league season since losing 26 games in the 1979-80 campaign.
- Tranmere Rovers have lost seven of their last nine away league games (W1 D1) – their only win in this run came at Stevenage in February.
Salford City v Hartlepool United
- Salford City have won all three of their Football League matches against Hartlepool United, winning every game 2-0.
- In all competitions, Hartlepool’s last win over Salford was back in April 2019 in the National League – they’ve lost all four games since then.
- Salford City’s Elliot Watt has created the most chances in League Two this season (115) and assisted the most goals (15) of any player.
- Hartlepool United are without a clean sheet in their last 13 League Two matches, conceding 20 goals. No side has kept fewer clean sheets in League Two this season than Pools (6 - level with Rochdale).
Stevenage v Doncaster Rovers
- Stevenage are looking to complete their first ever Football League double over Doncaster, having won 1-0 away from home earlier this season.
- Doncaster have won both of their away EFL visits to Stevenage, although this is their first since a 4-3 win back in December 2016.
- Stevenage manager Steve Evans is unbeaten in all six home Football League matches against Doncaster Rovers (W2 D4), facing a different manager each time.
- Doncaster Rovers have won just one of their last 10 away League Two matches (D3 L6), a 2-0 victory at Swindon Town in February.
Sutton United v Northampton Town
- Sutton United are yet to lose against Northampton Town in the Football League in their three meetings so far (W1 D2).
- After failing to score against Sutton last season in League Two, Northampton went 2-0 up in this season’s reverse fixture before drawing 2-2.
- Sutton United have lost their last three league games, only once losing four in a row in the EFL, doing so in October 2022.
- Northampton Town have kept 10 clean sheets in League Two in 2023, with no side keeping more (also Bradford and Carlisle with 10).
Swindon Town v Bradford City
- Swindon Town have only won one of their seven League Two meetings with Bradford City (D4 L2), a 2-1 away win last season.
- Following a 3-1 away win last season, Bradford City are looking to win consecutive away league visits to Swindon for the first time ever.
- Since Jody Morris’ first league game in charge of Swindon, only AFC Wimbledon (8) have won fewer points in League Two than the Robins (10).
- Andy Cook is League Two’s leading scorer with 24 goals this season for Bradford City – however, he’s never scored against Swindon Town in the EFL (four games, no goals).