Take a look at our pre-weekend stat pack for all the key facts ahead of kick-off in Sky Bet League One...
Accrington Stanley v Port Vale
- Accrington Stanley have only lost one of their six previous home Football League games against Port Vale (W4 D1), winning each of the last two.
- Port Vale have won just one of their last six league encounters with Accrington (D2 L3), a 3-0 victory in February 2013 under Micky Adams.
- Accrington have lost each of their last four league games, failing to score in the last three - not since November 2019 have they gone four league fixtures without scoring.
- Port Vale have won each of their last two Football League games on Good Friday; they last won three in a row between 2012 and 2014.
Bristol Rovers v Charlton Athletic
- Bristol Rovers could do the league double over Charlton for the first time since 1957-58 in the second tier, having beaten the Addicks 2-1 in December.
- Charlton are unbeaten in their last five trips to Bristol Rovers in the Football League (W2 D3), winning 1-0 on their previous visit in January 2021.
- Bristol Rovers are winless in their last six home league games (D2 L4), failing to score on five of those occasions – only Forest Green (4) and Oxford (3) have picked up fewer home points in League One in 2023 than them (5).
- Charlton have only won two of their last 11 Football League games on Good Friday (D5 L4), although both wins have come in their last four such games (L2).
Burton Albion v Barnsley
- Burton have lost only one of their last four Football League games against Barnsley (W2 D1), after failing to win any of their first five such meetings with the Tykes (D3 L2).
- Barnsley are looking to win successive games against Burton in the Football League for the first time, after winning 2-0 at Oakwell in December.
- Burton Albion are yet to win on Good Friday in the Football League (D4 L3), only AFC Wimbledon (10) have played more games on Good Friday in the Football League without winning.
- Four of Barnsley’s last five Football League games on Good Friday have been drawn (W1), including the only away game in that run last season in the Championship against Swansea (1-1).
Cambridge United v Fleetwood Town
- Cambridge are yet to beat Fleetwood in the Football League (D2 L1), losing the reverse fixture in February 1-0.
- Fleetwood’s only previous trip to Cambridge in the Football League came in September 2021, ending in a 2-2 draw with James Hill and Paddy Lane scoring for the Cod Army.
- Cambridge have won two of their last three Football League fixtures on Good Friday (D1), as many as in their previous eight such games (D2 L4).
- Fleetwood have lost their previous two league games on Good Friday, having gone unbeaten in their first five such games in the Football League (W4 D1).
Exeter City v Bolton Wanderers
- Exeter lost 2-0 to Bolton in December, not since 1992-93 have they been beaten home and away by the Trotters in the same Football League season.
- Four of Bolton’s six prior trips to Exeter in the Football League have ended in a draw (W1 L1), with both sides scoring on every occasion.
- Exeter won their last league game on Good Friday, beating Colchester 2-0 last season, not since 2011 have they won successive such league games.
- Bolton beat Doncaster 2-1 on Good Friday last season, not since 1953 have the Trotters won successive league games on that day.
Forest Green Rovers v Derby County
- The only previous Football League meeting between Forest Green and Derby was a 4-0 win for the Rams in December, with David McGoldrick netting a hat-trick.
- Derby have lost only one of their last 10 Football League games against newly promoted sides (W8 D1), including wins in each of their previous three such games, netting 10 goals in total.
- After winning their first Football League game on Good Friday, Forest Green have lost each of their last two, conceding four goals in both defeats.
- Derby have won each of their last two league games on Good Friday, and could win three in a row for the first time since 1894 in the top-flight.
Ipswich Town v Wycombe Wanderers
- Ipswich lost to Wycombe 1-0 in December, having gone unbeaten in their first four Football League games against the Chairboys (W2 D2).
- Only one goal has been scored across Wycombe’s two previous visits of Ipswich in the Football League (D1 L1), with James Norwood scoring the only goal for the Tractor Boys in a 1-0 win in December 2021.
- Ipswich have only lost two of their last 12 Football League games on Good Friday (W8 D2), while they're unbeaten in their last six such games at home (W4 D2).
- Wycombe have won each of their last two Good Friday Football League fixtures, as many wins as in their first 12 such games (D5 L5).
Lincoln City v Cheltenham Town
- Lincoln are unbeaten in their last six Football League games against Cheltenham (W3 D3), keeping a clean sheet in four of those games.
- Cheltenham are winless in their previous three trips to Lincoln in the Football League (D1 L2) since a 2-0 victory in April 2011.
- Lincoln have lost three of their last four Good Friday fixtures in the Football League (W1), one more than in their previous 17 such games (W9 D6).
- Cheltenham have won just one of their previous eight Good Friday fixtures (D3 L4), though are unbeaten in their last three (W1 D2).
MK Dons v Portsmouth
- MK Dons have won each of their last four Football League games against Portsmouth, after winning only one of their first seven meetings with them (D2 L4).
- Portsmouth have lost their last three away league games against MK Dons, since a 2-1 win in February 2018 under Kenny Jackett.
- MK Dons have won each of their last two home league games by a 1-0 scoreline, they last won three successive home league fixtures without conceding in September 2021.
- Portsmouth are unbeaten in their previous seven Football League games on Good Friday (W4 D3), winning each of the last three.
Morecambe v Plymouth Argyle
- Morecambe have won only one of their last nine Football League games against Plymouth (D2 L6), winning 2-1 in November 2016.
- Plymouth have won only one of their previous five away league fixtures with Morecambe (D1 L3), beating the Shrimps 2-0 in March 2016.
- Since winning each of their first two Football League games on Good Friday, Morecambe have only won two of their last 11 such games (D4 L5), though they did win 3-2 last season against Charlton.
- Plymouth have lost two of their last three Football League games on Good Friday (W1), both of which were away, having lost only two of their prior 12 fixtures (W7 D3).
Oxford United v Sheffield Wednesday
- Oxford have avoided defeat in each of their last five Football League games against Sheffield Wednesday (W3 D2) since a 3-0 home defeat in April 1988.
- Each of Sheffield Wednesday’s three away victories over Oxford in the Football League have come in their last six trips (D1 L2), with this only their second visit since the turn of the century following a 3-2 defeat last season.
- Oxford have lost each of their last five home league games; the U’s have never endured a longer such run as a Football League side.
- Sheffield Wednesday have only lost one of their last six Football League games on Good Friday (W4 D1), though that defeat was their most recent such game in 2021 against Watford (1-0); they last lost successive such games in 1967 (run of three).
Shrewsbury Town v Peterborough United
- Shrewsbury are unbeaten in their last five home Football League games against Peterborough (W3 D2), winning each of the last two; they’ve never won three in a row before.
- Peterborough are looking to do the league double over Shrewsbury for the first time since 2013-14, having beaten the Shrews 2-1 in March.
- Shrewsbury have won each of their last five home league games, as many as in their first 13 home games of 2022-23 (D2 L6) – not since December 2014 have they recorded six successive home league wins.
- Peterborough have won their previous two league matches on Good Friday, with the Posh last winning three in a row on this day in the Football League in April 1968.