Here are all the key stats and facts from this weekend's Sky Bet League One action!
● Ipswich secured promotion to the Championship with their win against Exeter, their second 6-0 victory of the season in League One (also v Charlton), the Tractor Boys last scored six goals on more than one occasion in a football league season in 2003-04 in the second tier (twice).
● Bolton secured a League One playoff place with their 2-0 victory against Fleetwood, the first time they’ve netted twice in 11 league games, since a 2-1 win against Port Vale in February.
● MK Dons failed to win a football league home game having scored four goals for just the second time, also drawing 4-4 with Oldham in October 2017.
● Barnsley’s Max Watters is the first substitute to be directly involved in three goals (two goals, one assist) in a League One game since Callum Cooke for Blackpool against Doncaster in August 2017 (one goal, two assists).
● Sheffield Wednesday’s Michael Smith scored his second brace in an English football league away game, 3521 days since he last did so in September 2013, for AFC Wimbledon against York City in League Two.
● Plymouth’s Niall Ennis has either scored (3) or assisted (2) in each of his last five league games, while he’s netted in three consecutive football league games for the first time.