All the post-match stats following this weekend's Sky Bet League One action.
- Ipswich Town have won seven consecutive league matches for the first time since August 1989, while only once in their history have they had a longer winning league run than the one they are currently on (eight games, ending in October 1953).
- Barnsley’s 5-0 win over Morecambe was their biggest league win since January 2016, when they won 6-1 at home to Rochdale (also in the third tier).
- Sheffield Wednesday have failed to win each of their last five league games (D3 L2), their longest winless run in the third tier of English football since March 2011 (a run of five).
- Charlton Athletic’s Jesurun Rak-Sakyi has been directly involved in more goals than any other under-21 player in England’s top four tiers this season (17 – 11 goals and six assists), with the 20-year-old both scoring and assisting against Shrewsbury today.
- Jack Marriott’s brace for Fleetwood Town saw him score as many goals today as in his previous 27 league appearances combined (2). Indeed, it was his first league brace since August 2022 (for Peterborough v Lincoln).