Take a look at the key stats and facts from today's Sky Bet League One action!
● Plymouth have won three consecutive away matches in the league for the first time since between January and February 2022. Matt Butcher’s winner against Exeter was his second goal in four league games; that’s as many as he managed in his previous 57 such matches.
● Lincoln City have won three consecutive league matches for the first time since April 2021 while their opponents Port Vale had two players sent off in a single league match for the first time since February 2020 (against Forest Green in League Two).
● Conor Chaplin scored his first league hat-trick for Ipswich and his first in the EFL since December 2019 for Barnsley against QPR. He’s the first player to manage 20+ league goals for Ipswich in a single campaign since Daryl Murphy scored 27 in the Championship 2014/15.
● After providing just one assist in his first 21 EFL matches, Lincoln’s Daniel Mândroiu has now got three in his last two such games.
● Charlton’s Ryan Inniss picked up his fourth red card of the season in the league – more than any other player in the top four tiers of English football and the most for one player in a single EFL season since 2013-14 (when Opta have data from).
● Barnsley’s Adam Phillips has scored six league goals from outside the area this season – more than any other player in the top four tiers of English Football. The Tykes have also scored in their last nine league matches, their longest such run since between September and November 2019 (also 9).