Take a look at the key stats and facts from today's Sky Bet League One action!
● Ipswich Town are the ninth team in the history of the Football League to win eight consecutive league matches without conceding, and the first since Manchester United in February 2009.
● Since the start of the 2020-21 campaign, Jonson Clarke-Harris has scored 54 goals in League One, 10 more than any other player despite not featuring in the competition last season, with Peterborough in the Championship in 2021-22.
● Sheffield Wednesday are winless in their last six league matches (D4 L2) - before this run, they'd only failed to win six of their previous 22 league matches, losing none (W16 D6).
● Derby striker James Collins gave Derby the lead via a penalty after 94 seconds, their quickest league goal of the season. It was also the earliest penalty scored in a League One game this season.
● Since his first league start for Morecambe in January, Daniel Crowley has been involved in more League One goals than any other Shrimps player (7 – 2 goals, 5 assists). Indeed, no player in League One has more assists in that time (5, level with Conor Hourihane and Wes Burns).