All the post-match stats in Sky Bet League One following the Easter Monday action.
- Barnsley have now won each of their last eight home league games for the first time in a single EFL season since April 1955 in Division 3 North.
- Cheltenham Town’s Alfie May is the first player to score against Ipswich Town in the League since George Byers for Sheffield Wednesday in February, ending a run of 15 hours and 50 minutes without conceding a goal in the third tier.
- Since John Mousinho’s first league game in charge of Portsmouth in January, only Barnsley (38) have won more points than Pompey (32).
- Peterborough United’s Jonson Clarke-Harris has scored more goals than any other player in the EFL since the start of 2020/21 (67), 55 of which have come in League One – at least 11 more than any other player.
- Charlton Athletic’s Jesurun Rak-Sakyi’s first brace in the EFL has taken his tally to 19 goal involvements in League One this season (13 goals, six assists) – no other player currently aged 20 or younger has more than 13 in the top four tiers in 2022/23.