Take a look ahead to the next round of games in Sky Bet League One...
Accrington Stanley v Peterborough United
- Accrington Stanley defeated Peterborough 2-0 in their last home league meeting in September 2020 and are looking to win consecutive such matches against the Posh for the first time.
- Peterborough have won five of their last six Football League meetings with Accrington Stanley, winning 10-1 on aggregate across their last two matches against the Reds.
- Accrington Stanley are winless in their last 12 league matches played on Tuesdays (D3 L9) since a 2-0 home win over Oxford United in February 2022.
- Peterborough United have won four of their last six league games played on Tuesdays (D1 L1), most recently a 5-2 win over Burton in March.
Bristol Rovers v Sheffield Wednesday
- Bristol Rovers are winless in their last nine Football League meetings with Sheffield Wednesday (D5 L4) since a 2-1 victory in April 1959.
- Sheffield Wednesday have won just one of their six away league visits to Bristol Rovers (D3 L2), a 1-0 victory in October 1990 under Ron Atkinson.
- Bristol Rovers have lost three of their last five league games played on Tuesdays (W1 D1), losing 2-0 to Wycombe last month.
- Sheffield Wednesday have lost three of their last four away league matches played on Tuesdays (W1), conceding eight goals in those defeats.
Burton Albion v Bolton Wanderers
- Burton are unbeaten in all three of their home matches against Bolton in the Football League (W2 D1), winning the most recent such encounter 3-1 in February last year.
- Bolton won the reverse fixture 2-1 against Burton earlier this season and are looking to complete the double over the Brewers for the very first time.
- Burton have lost all six of their league matches this season played on Tuesdays, losing by an aggregate score of 12-3.
- Bolton have lost just two of their last 11 league games played on a Tuesday (W6 D3) although did lose 3-1 to Portsmouth in their most recent such game.
Cambridge United v Wycombe Wanderers
- Cambridge won the reverse fixture against Wycombe 3-2 earlier this season and are looking to complete the double over the Chairboys for the first time since 2000-01.
- Wycombe have won their last three away visits to Cambridge in the Football League since a 0-1 defeat in March 2016 in the fourth tier.
- Cambridge United have picked up just seven points in their last 13 league games played on Tuesdays (W2 D1 L10).
- Wycombe Wanderers have won their last four league games on Tuesdays, all during 2023 and all without conceding a single goal.
Exeter City v Derby County
- This is just the second league meeting between Exeter and Derby, with the reverse fixture ending as a 0-0 stalemate earlier this season.
- Derby are winless in their last four Football League matches against sides from Devon (D1 L3) since a 2-1 victory over Plymouth in August 2009 under Nigel Clough.
- Exeter City have won seven of their last eight home league matches played on Tuesdays (D1) since a 2-1 defeat to Northampton Town in December 2021.
- Derby have won just three of their last 23 away league matches played on a Tuesday (D7 L13) and just one of six this season, a 2-1 win at Port Vale in January.
Forest Green Rovers v Fleetwood Town
- This is just the second meeting between Forest Green and Fleetwood in the Football League, with the reverse fixture this season ending as a 1-1 draw.
- Fleetwood are winless in their last 11 league games against newly promoted sides since beating Bolton 3-0 in December 2021 (D6 L5).
- Forest Green Rovers are winless in their last five league games played on Tuesdays (D2 L3) since a 2-1 win over Accrington in September.
- Fleetwood Town have won just three of their last 19 away league matches played on Tuesdays (D4 L12).
Ipswich Town v Port Vale
- Ipswich have won their last seven Football League games against Port Vale and are looking to record a fourth consecutive league double over the Valiants for the first time.
- Port Vale are winless in their last nine league meetings with Ipswich (W8 D1) since a 2-1 home victory in March 1996.
- Ipswich Town have lost none of their last 12 league matches played on Tuesdays (W9 D3) since a 2-0 defeat at Charlton in December 2021.
- Port Vale are winless in all eight of their league games on Tuesdays this season (D3 L5), last winning last April away at Salford.
Lincoln City v Barnsley
- Lincoln have won each of their last five Football League matches against Barnsley, with the Imps keeping four clean sheets across those five victories.
- Barnsley are winless in their last three away league meetings with Lincoln (D1 L2), since a run of three consecutive such victories between May 1967 and December 1972.
- Lincoln City are unbeaten in their last eight league games played on Tuesdays (W3 D5), drawing the last four in a row.
- Across the last four seasons, none of Barnsley’s 27 league games played on a Tuesday has ended goalless, with the Tykes both scoring 35 goals and conceding 35 goals in these games.
MK Dons v Charlton Athletic
- MK Dons have won their last three league games against Charlton since a 0-1 home defeat against the Addicks in January 2021 under Russell Martin.
- Charlton have won three of their last four away Football League meetings with MK Dons (L1), although the defeat came in their most recent such match via a 1-2 loss in August 2021.
- MK Dons have lost their last three home league matches played on a Tuesday, failing to score in every defeat.
- Charlton Athletic have lost just one of their last 10 league games on Tuesdays (W6 D3), losing 2-0 in this season’s reverse fixture against MK Dons.
Oxford United v Portsmouth
- Oxford have won just one of their last six league matches against Portsmouth (D3 L2), a 3-2 home victory in February 2022.
- Portsmouth have won only one of their last five away visits to Oxford in the Football League (D1 L3), a 1-0 win in February 2021 under Kenny Jackett.
- Oxford United have lost six of their last nine league matches played on Tuesdays (W1 D2), losing each of the last two.
- Portsmouth have won 12 of their last 16 league matches on Tuesdays (D2 L2), winning eight of their last 10 (D1 L1).
Shrewsbury Town v Plymouth Argyle
- Shrewsbury have won two of their last three home league games against Plymouth (L1), although the defeat came in their most recent encounter via a 0-3 loss in August 2021.
- Plymouth have won their last three Football League meetings with Shrewsbury and are looking to win four consecutive games against the Shrews for the very first time.
- Shrewsbury manager Steve Cotterill has won six of his eight home Football League matches against Plymouth Argyle (D1 L1).
- Plymouth Argyle have won nine of their last 10 league matches on Tuesdays (L1), winning the last six in a row.