All the post-match stats following this weekend's Sky Bet Championship action.
- Luton Town have won three consecutive home games without conceding a goal in the second tier for the first time since April 1982 (a run of three under David Pleat).
- Sheffield United recorded their 11th away win of the season, equalling the club record for most away victories in a second tier campaign (also 11 in 1938-39, 2005-06 and 2018-19).
- Huddersfield Town boss Neil Warnock has a 100% record at home to Middlesbrough in league competition, winning all nine occasions when hosting them. Indeed, this is his best home record against any opponent in the EFL.
- Stoke City’s Tyrese Campbell has now registered six direct goal involvements in his last six league games (four goals, two assists), as many as in his previous 21 combined (four goals, two assists).
- Since the start of last season, only Aleksandar Mitrovic (43) has more Championship goals to his name than Swansea City’s Joël Piroe (36). His opener against Cardiff City after just two minutes and six seconds today was his quickest goal in a Championship match.