Here are some post-match stats from the latest round of Sky Bet Championship action...
- Burnley lost at home in the Championship for the first time this season, with their 2-1 defeat to QPR ending their 21-game unbeaten run at Turf Moor.
- Wigan have won back-to-back league games for the first time since September – it's as many wins as they'd managed in their previous 21 in the Championship.
- Norwich have failed to score in each of their last four Championship home games. It's their longest run without a home goal outside of the top-flight since September/October 1920, their first ever five home games in the Football League.
- Watford have lost four of their last six Championship games (W1 D1), having lost just three of their first 13 in 2023 (W4 D6).
- Andreas Weimann scored his sixth goal of the season for Bristol City, with all of these goals either equalising (1) or putting the Robins ahead (5) in the match.